PDA

View Full Version : Lock your doors

ba229
30-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Yep thats right. I am on my way in about 6 hours.

That weather up there better get good soon or else :-)

I will be offline for 8 days or so, so nows the time to tell me what you really thing of me lol.

If anyone really needs to contact me, too bad. I will be drunk in one of your pubs somewhere.

regards
honourary cane toad (self appointed)

straddie
30-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi,

If you are at a loose end on one of your days up here give me a bell might be able to line up a fish on the beach if you are interested at all.

Have a good one

Glenn
aka straddie

dasher
30-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Geez how far north ya going. ??? :o ::)

straddie
30-01-2005, 07:46 PM
You got a PM ba229

Render
31-01-2005, 05:40 AM
(Off line for 8 days, 6 hours from... lessee...11pm..it's 9.50am now...ahhh good ;D )

Ba...my old mate and sparring partner. I couldn't let the auspice of this occasion

pass without extending the hand of friendship and offering you the hospitality of my

home.

When you get up here, mate, we'll get a limo and go out for a slap-up feed and a pub

crawl... anything u want to eat and drink and lots of it. Then we'll hit the nudie

clubs at surfers... the best ones, mind you... none of that $50 a dance cheap

rubbish. Only the supermodels for my mate ba.

I'll put you up in the Marriot, too...presedential suite. That's the suite that has

it's own spa and pool, which you're gonna need for all those high-class blonde Toms

who are gonna be booked for you, 24/7

Then during the day, we'll go out on the best charters QLD has to offer, and we'll

hire the whole boat all just to ourselves and the 10 or so dancers from the nudie

clubs we're taking out for a cruise. Champagne and lobster lunch, naturally, old

bean.

Tell you what, that all sounds so much fun, we'll do it every day, mate.

And I'll hear nothing about you paying for any of this. You're my guest... it's all

on me.

Just PM me with your mobile number a day in advance so I can organise it all ;D

Cheers,

R

Sportfish_5
31-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Apparently they have declared public holidays in Newcastle for the next 8 days ;D ;D ;D

Wonder why ??? ::)

Have a good time Alex.

Cheers

Greg

Bad_Bubby
31-01-2005, 02:05 PM
beware the ba229

ba229
02-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Geez Render.

You are the nicest guy. I will take you up on your offer of free "all I can have fun"

You are a bloody champ.

I have sent you a PM.

Regards

Your newest best friend.