PDA

View Full Version : Ashley is in the Slammer

adamleah
03-02-2005, 02:34 PM
To all you guys out there who know what happened with Ashley 1984 ripping a lot of people on this site and many others off.
I have some news for you ...!!!!

Spoke with Detective in charge of case today and he informed me that Ashley was arrested today and is on his way to the slammer..... Good riddance!!
He was still up to no good even yesterday , stealing money from the innocent and sending nothing ....

Our hopes of getting any money back I can probably say is zero now, for the reasons that he owns absolutely nothing and that the amount that he has stolen is getting extremely large ... Plasma screens, dvd players , outboard motors , TLDS >:(.. you name it , he has promised someone for it ...

So lets all pray that he is put in a cell with a very large endowed man whom has a fantasy for little thieves that prey on the innocent....

Oh well ... as they say ... You learn from your mistakes .... and Ashley was a mistake that was brought into this world 21 yrs ago.....

Maria
03-02-2005, 02:50 PM
lol, BubbasBitch_1984 [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

blaze
03-02-2005, 03:16 PM
dont they call it carma or something
ouch
cheers
blaze

Fitzy
03-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Excellent news!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Derek Bullock
03-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Maybe arrested but there are so many sentencing options before someone actually ends up in jail. Would pay to wait a while first to see what the Magistrate will do with him. Wouldn't get to excited just yet.

Derek

Dug
03-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Slap on wrist, Please don't do it again. And they call it justice. [smiley=angryfire.gif]

Scott15
03-02-2005, 04:07 PM
how long ago did this happen :o

Scott

peterbo3
03-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Plenty of people in remand that don't mind a bit of tenderloin. :o :o :o :o :o He will be in the general population unless he can come up with a good reason to be in protection. :'( :'( :'( :'( And there are some NASTY pieces of work in protection. :-* :-* :-*

peterreb
03-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Come here you,Your my boy!!!
peter

adamleah
03-02-2005, 05:14 PM
I was told he has been arrested numerous times b4 and charged on each occasion, subsequently he hasnt learnt his lesson on each charging ... So By the sounds of it, with this last charge hopefully he will be in for long enough to learn a lesson ..... the HARD way 8) ...

he was definately in the lock up today though ;D and they were hoping to keep him in.

Daintreeboy
03-02-2005, 06:41 PM
excellent news!!

Fin_Addict
04-02-2005, 04:56 AM
I wonder if he had the chance to buy a "Soap on the Rope" ..... Bet he wish he had done now :o

NQCairns
04-02-2005, 05:19 AM
There are all types, his newfound situation could be right up his alley! :-X

Incarceration cannot grow consciences :(

Brenno
04-02-2005, 05:27 AM
saw on TV last night that the police had got someone for scams on ebay and a few other websites, does anyone know if this was Ashley???

ba229
04-02-2005, 05:56 AM
Don't think it was cause that guy was caught in Sydney and he actually had stolen goods.

Ashley never actually seemed to have any of the goods he was selling. Totally different scam.

SeaHunt
04-02-2005, 06:27 AM
I think you have to be fairly game to rip anyone off.
Sure most people will get mad yell at you and call the cops etc., but a few people like to sort things out for themselves. Rip enough people off and you will find one, and they usually have like minded mates. [smiley=smash.gif]

Dodgy_Back
04-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Can some one please explain to those of us who don't know what happened.

Mick

Derek Bullock
04-02-2005, 09:26 AM
May take you a while to read it all but this was what happened.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=Classified;action=display;num=10789 16720

Derek

theone
04-02-2005, 10:18 AM
I just read through the Ashley story and all i can say is
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ssbayguide
04-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Let's hope justice is done

Apparently he tried to sell some imaginary TVs to builders in Hervey Bay - I'm surprised that there isn't a strange smell coming out of someone's foundations.

I had promised myself to donate 50% of any restitution I received to charity. This hurts even more.

Bushbasher
04-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Having lost $900 to the little maggot I'm glad to see he's finally behind bars and lets hope he stays there for a while and gets to meet some of the more "hardcore" long term guests who take him under their wings ...and their cell and the shower and anywhere else they may like to "take" him.

Gorilla_in_Manila
04-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Now that they have him and are trying to build a case to charge him, I guess its the right time for anyone who hasn't already given all the details to the cops to do so.
Might be also worthwhile chasing up the cops where people have made a report and make sure the reports aren't buried in a file somewhere.
Make sure the bloody oxygen thief gets hit with as much as possible.
Good Luck.
Cheers
Jeff

adamleah
04-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Exactly why the Detective said jeff......

They are wanting to find as many people as they can whom has been ripped off by him as there are a few deposits left in his account to be determined .... he was also getting his mates involved in adventure and getting people to make deposits into there accounts ..... Hope they get done as well....