PDA

View Full Version : NEW FISHING HOLE

nisrol
04-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Well don't know if this is where this should be ?. ???
But is does'nt concern fishing met one of our guy's today at a new fishing hole ;)that we found in BRAY PARK ( we have decided to name it STANLEY ST FISHING HOLE :o) ,it was discovered by accident was'nt it CRAYMAN well if you want to know any more then you will have to ask CRAYMAN as i don't tell of other peoples fishing holes ::) .

As i said don't know where this should be posted as it comes between fishing chat and entertainment at the boat ramp and 4wd chat ???.
All i will say is landrovers pull other 4wd's out of bogs ::)
GQ PATROLS PULL TRUCKS OUT OF THEM ;D :o :o

See CRAYMAN didn't dob you in did I :-X :-X :-X

cheers andy

Mick
05-02-2005, 04:41 AM
Um, what? I lived in Bray Park for 20 years, in one of the first lot of houses to be built on Samsonvale Road. I know the area very well, but you are not makin any sence there andy. What are you talking about? Have you found a new fishing spot or what? You don't have to say where exactly but I realy dont have a clue what your talking about?

Jeremy
05-02-2005, 04:43 AM
the way I read it CRAYMAN got stuck in a hole somewhere and Andy pulled him out in his GQ Patrol. Am I right?

Jeremy

Hutcho
05-02-2005, 05:59 AM
Sounds that way to me too Jeremy...i think :-/

Mick
05-02-2005, 06:52 AM
....copy that.

nisrol
05-02-2005, 08:59 AM
MICK
If you know the area near ( compressor care ) have yourself a look near the mound of rubble DON'T SUJEST YOU DRIVE IN . But you will see the hole courtesy of CRAYMAN .

And yes it was an non-turbo GQ PATROL that pulled him out LOL.

Actually ( FORD MAVERICK ) same things just different badges.

BL@@DY GOOD LAUGH ANYHOW as i had said did not know where to put this as it was no where near a boat ramp ::)

cheers andy

Mick
05-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I know where you are, but I won't be able to check it out. I live in North Queensland now, but my oldies still reside in Bray Park.

crayman
05-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Well Andy thank for telling the boys and girls at Ausfish about my little parking problem :-/. i was just trying to make more fish spots. Well to back that 4WD drive you have the truck is 3.5t without the compressor. :o Well thanks again mate! When are we going fishing? Enjoy the rope 400m should keep you going for a while. :D

crayman
05-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Well i think there needs to be more blokes like Andy. I had trady's drive past in utes,trucks and even a readymix truck whole laugh and then called us f*#ck whitts nice Aussie bloke that one so much for helping your fellow man. And if someone see a lite blue van old mitssh*ty around the bray park area ask him if he is as brave when he is out of his car. I have had a bad week :-[ But a good day of fishing will fix me hey Andy! Now that i have plenty of timeon my hands. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Fitzy
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
I saw a fellow at Springwood Marine today with an Ausfish hat on. Didnt have time to say G'day, but the hats/stickers etc are a great idea.

fitzy..

Y-Not
05-02-2005, 05:41 PM
They are, the fella on the other side of the street from us has an Ausfish sticker on the side window of his 4X4! Must go and introduce ourselves......... mind you, I havent seen a boat anywhere near by!! ??? ???

BigE
06-02-2005, 07:07 AM
mite have been me fitzy ;D ;D ;D was tryin to get a good price on a new o/board....................... blue ausfish hat white shirt.. you shoulda said g'day mate. :) :) :) :)