PDA

View Full Version : CQ Attendance for the M&G

Needmorerum
07-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Hey all CQ fisho's. Do you guys want to let us know when and where you are going to be going down. I know some are looking at the whole week, and some are only going on weekends. Others haven't let anyone know at all what they're doing (Jeff).
Can you either PM me or stick it up here, I'm just interested to see what we are all doing. I'd love to have aq BBQ and get on it together, the piss I'm talking, unless someone knows someone.
I think Newby is coming down for the weekends only, and I know JD is coming down on Monday and squating to pee on the Thursday. I'm there from Saturday through to probably Sunday or Saturday as I think the house runs out on Saturday. I might take the swag down and stay at the caravan park for the last night, see how things go and who else is there. I dropped the tinny down to Tony's place this morning, so this gives me both boats down there (Thanks for that Tony, your one in a million).
So C'mon guys, there aren't alot of us,

Corry

BladeRunner
08-02-2005, 03:05 AM
Corry
I at least have your mobile phone number so I won't be getting lost.
I shall meet you there somewhere at 1770.

Blade

CQ_Fisher
08-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Bernie,

Not too sure how good mobile phones are in Agnes/1770??? I wouldnt rely on them.

Boat goes in this week to have VHF & GPS fitted, cant wait.

Corry,
Whats this about me squatting to pee? Have you been hanging around outside my bathroom window again? I'll have to come around and have a chat one night this week about what gear to take and stuff cause i'm heading to Rocky on Sat morning, returning Sunday arvo and heading to Agnes at sparrow's fart Monday morning.

See you all there!!

JD

bay_firey
08-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Corry
I suppose I am now a CQ ausfisher, having moved to Rocky just after chrissy.

I am heading down on Saturday 12/02/05 staying at 1770 camp ground and packing up on Saturday 19/02

BladeRunner
08-02-2005, 03:21 PM
JD
Thanks mate I happen to have a CDMA as well as the usual crappy service type phone .
Good news about re fit to your boat you can head out as far as you like Now
safely
Blade

Needmorerum
08-02-2005, 05:46 PM
As far as I know, CDMA may work down there, I do know that normal phones don't. So you won't be able to contact me.
JD and myself are staying at a house called Lazy 'J'. Scotty has organised it. To get to it, turn left at the main intersection in Agnes, like your heading out to 1770, and then take your first right after the driveway into the shops where Tony's shop is. Follow this road around and it is on the left hand side. You'll probably either see my tinny, the Cruise Craft, or JD's tinny there. I took my tinny down there on Sunday, and it's now at Tony's.

Corry

Needmorerum
08-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey JD, are you coming back to Gladdy on Sunday by yourself? If so, why don't you have everything ready to go, and pick the boat up and come straight down. It's only just over an hour. You could take a porta potty if you need to sit.

If you want to drop around, I'm packing the big boat tomorrow night and maybe Wednesday night. I have got some more gear to move out of my Sisters place for her on Thursday with the old man, and I'm heading off Saturday morning.
May need a hand to move a fridge on Thursday, if you've got the time. Could even do it tomorrow if your free.
Who's fitting the GPS and Radio. Have you got your stickers for the boat yet? I may be able to organise some for you in time if you let me know tomorrow. I will need to know what length and height. But especially which one is the critical length, the other one can be taken in proportion. And the spelling of what you are after. Probably have it done by Friday arvo, will even fit it for you if you like.

Mark, definately have to catch up for a drink. Are you going to the dinner on Saturday night, we can have a drink there. Hopefully it's not to far away from the house I'm staying in, or I can find a sweet little blonde that would like to take me home. Oh hang on, the wife's Brunette, Bugger.

Corry

bay_firey
09-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Corry
I expect to be at the dinner on Saturday night, looking forward to it

CQ_Fisher
09-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Corry,

Give me a call if you want a hand with that fridge. I'll probably ring you tomorrow anyway to sort a few things out before you head off on the weekend.

JD

mini696
12-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Does anyone know if Jeff (Seafox) is still coming?

Mick

macdwp01
12-02-2005, 10:47 AM
looking like crap whether for the weekend and monday and probably the whole week by the looks of things.

Needmorerum
12-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know if Jeff (Seafox) is still coming?

Mick

Haven't heard from Jeff for a while. He did say at Chrissy that he was going to come down for the weekends. Hope he can make it.
If you's get there, JD and myself are staying at a place called the Lazy 'J'. It is on Graham Colyer Dve. To get here, turn left at the main intersection near the Servo, as you would to head out to 1770, and take the first right after the shops. Follow the road around to the right and we're on the far side. The road does a loop back onto itself so once on it, it doesn't matter really which way you go.

Corry

Bruff
14-02-2005, 06:52 AM
Hi fellas don't think I'll be coming down. Got a new job to start Monday. Don't know how understanding the new boss will be.This working and family is really starting to interfere with my fishing time. :'( :'(
Have a few for me
Cheers BRUFF

agnes_jack
14-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Bruff
We had more than enough for ya last night!! ;D ;D ;D
A top night was had by all at Kahunas restaurant last night!! [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=worried2.gif] [smiley=wiseguy.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

Will post some pics tommorow.
Barby at Bugmans tonight, We'll have a few more for ya there. :P :P

Rather apropriate number of posts there!!! ;D