PDA

View Full Version : Have you been fined ? or herd about this !

MEGA'bite
16-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Was down at wello pt about a month ago when this older gentleman told me not do drive off with the bungs left out of the boat, as the water police and land police were there the week before booking boaties for having the bungs out . May b its water polution. What will be next ! Cheers Adrian

FishFrame
16-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Sounds like the older gentleman had left his bungs out!! ;D

Mick
17-02-2005, 03:42 AM
Searching for bungs or bongs?

Jeremy
17-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Be interesting if this was true. I believe they would have to do water quality tests and determine exactly what the pollutants were before I paid any fine.

Jeremy

Derek Bullock
17-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Would like to know exactly what he was charged with. There are lots of little laws that people are not aware of.

Derek

Gazza
17-02-2005, 05:21 AM
Maybe on-board toilets ??? with outside access ???

Initially i took it as a joke ,still do :D

basserman
17-02-2005, 09:25 AM
bugger now how will i empty my live bait and live wells! HMMM
never heard of this and i somewhat dout it but then again nothing suprises me anymore ::)
still don't think i will be worriying about it just yet

Mick
18-02-2005, 05:30 AM
[ May b its water polution. What will be next ! #Cheers Adrian [/quote]

Um, this is what is next, now we can be fined $30 for leaving a window down (even slightly) in an unattended car. Mr Beatie, would you like to come spend some time in Northern or Western QLD?

cooky
18-02-2005, 06:34 AM
now we can be fined $30 for leaving a window down (even slightly) in an unattended car.

yep - fantastic this one isn't it in NQ. Lovely on those 35+ degree days with 90% humidity. Absolutely brilliant when many new cars don't have the old style locks you used to be able to open through the window. Even better in Mt Isa when it's 40+ and your roof lining, etc is drooping because all the adhesive is melting in 80+ degree temperatures inside your vehicle. Might as well leave your frozen pie on ya seat so when you get back to your car lunch is ready :)

Great when they think Brisbane is the state of Qld.

Mick
18-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Spot on Cooky! Just how dumb are they? Punishing the rightful car owner instead of the car thief. That's intelligence at its best! ...mmm pies! aaaahhhrrrrrr

agnes_jack
18-02-2005, 09:36 AM
Next they will be charging murder victims for not being more carefull!!!

Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D

Mick
18-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Next they will be charging murder victims for not being more carefull!!!

# # # # # # # # # # Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D
Very funny Saint agnes, that got me laughing! ;D ;D ;D