PDA

View Full Version : Next MROCP/MROVCP Sat 26th Feb

subzero
17-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Because I have had a few requests for weekend courses I have decided to put one up.
I am limiting the class number to a MAXIMUM of 10 people as it gets a little more awkward on roster, so it is definitely first in first served.
See attached pdf file for the full details.

Cheers Lloyd

lloyd@vmr.org.au
Mobile 0403539485

webby
17-02-2005, 04:24 PM
So whose chief down there now ;D, didnt get a big promotion Llyod did you ;D
regards

subzero
17-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Like hell, to much work involved with that job, its probably equal to about 2 full time jobs when you take into account all that Ian does, the biggest hassle, and what has probably done more harm to extinguish his flame, is the amount of administration, training and manpower demands, lack of funding, and the increased expectations being placed on Volunteers WITHOUT THE SUPPORT from gov..... Ian is only one of a building tidal wave of people tossing their cookies in. We are one of the few units trying to give all the new legilation a chance, and when the rest of the units get forced into it, then I personaly think a lot of units, out of the blue will not be able to man their vessels, might not even be anyone their to answer the phone... only time will tell I guess, one way or the other :'(

Ian will be a MASSIVE loss to the unit, he has put aside his very sick Mum, his own buissiness and the rest of his family long enough... I fully support his resignation as even prisoners will eventually get parole... Ian's a toiler, hopefully once things settle down and he has a bit of a rest, he will return to the fold.... if any of the old faces will still be their or not is another question???
Cheers Lloyd

MulletMan
17-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Aw shucks Lloydy, yu luvs me after all! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

subzero
19-02-2005, 04:02 PM
bump ;D

subzero
22-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Any more takers, still 4 spots left
Cheers Lloyd