PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Pack - Feedback

Derek Bullock
19-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi all

Got mine in the mail today. Shirt is a perfect fit, stubby holder is neat, stickers are cool and the beanie is gonna keep my head warm in winter.

Great stuff Mr Ausfish.

Derek

philip_thomson
19-02-2005, 01:28 PM
got my shirt today perfect size and it looks great.

thanks heaps steve for organising them.

cheers phil

tangles21
19-02-2005, 03:00 PM
I got mine in the mail today and it is too small.I went down a size as the original post stated that they where of a generious size.Can you get a swap in sizes.Dam i was looking forward to wearing it this weekend.

thanks leigh

bay_firey
19-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I haven't got mine yet >:( >:(

imported_admin
19-02-2005, 03:27 PM
I haven't got mine yet >:( >:(

They were posted yesterday so I would imagine Australia Post will deliver to Hervey Bay on Monday.

imported_admin
19-02-2005, 03:31 PM
I got mine in the mail today and it is too small.I went down a size as the original post stated that they where of a generious size.Can you get a swap in sizes.Dam i was looking forward to wearing it this weekend.

thanks leigh

That is why I put the sizing chart is on the page.
http://www.ausfish.com.au/shirts/

Just take your measurements and compare them to the sizes on the sizing chart and let me know what size you think will fit you. You can post the one you have back and I will post you the size you need. Just include a stamped self addressed envelope that the shirt will fit in so I can send you the replacement.

imported_admin
19-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Please note - If you are not home Australia Post may leave a notice in your letter box to let you know there is a parcel to pick up from your local post office as the parcel will not fit in the letter box.

Make sure you do not throw the notice away with the junk mail

Not that I have ever done that ;D

Sportfish_5
19-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Got mine today. Lookin good ;D ;D ;D ;D

eggbeater
19-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Got mine today.Pretty happy,now just have to get some blood on the shirt and
all will be fine.

Big_unit
19-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Is it to late to get one ? If not I am keen. Otherwise a sticker or two would look good on my ute & boat.

Cheers
James.

imported_admin
19-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Is it to late to get one ? If not I am keen. Otherwise a sticker or two would look good on my ute & boat.

Cheers
James.

You can order yours at http://www.ausfish.com.au/shirts/

bay_firey
19-02-2005, 10:01 PM
They were posted yesterday so I would imagine Australia Post will deliver to Hervey Bay on Monday.

I hope Australia Post will deliver to Rockhampton on Monday

imported_admin
20-02-2005, 03:51 AM
Sorry, your profile says Hervey Bay, I didn't check your order address when I replied.

bay_firey
20-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Forgot about that, but it correct now

rossco
20-02-2005, 09:55 AM
great gear .the other half even likes the shirt i better look out i might lose it

Needmorerum
20-02-2005, 04:49 PM
That's the reason I got two of them. Gotta keep her happy.

Corry

Derek Bullock
21-02-2005, 01:36 PM
<<<<<<<<<<< New Ausfish Shirt #;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

imported_admin
21-02-2005, 04:18 PM
great gear .the other half even likes the shirt i better look out i might lose it

Thats why I included a note with a special discount code in all the parcels that went out. You or your partner, friends, etc can buy more at the reduced price until the end of the month as a thank you from me for getting your order in early.

BigE
21-02-2005, 04:35 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D deckie says U know who looks cute in his new aqua fishin shirt ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D oohhh boy i feel lucky(might even wear it fishin one day) new stubbie cooler work a treat as well ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but i look like a homie wanta be in that beanie >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( maybe i'll get some imput in the next RAP plan :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X and stickers it must be Xmass thank U Mr ausfish your better than santa
Many Thanks
BigE

Robbo_Townsville
21-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Got mine today. The shirt looks to good to be covered in bait and guts. Very pleased.

Cheers

bay_firey
22-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Got mine today
Thanks Santa, I mean Steve

Remo
23-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Very happy with mine, and top service & organisation on Steves part.
Well done!!!!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]