PDA

View Full Version : Hello All from Agnes Jill

agnes_jill
21-02-2005, 06:28 AM
Hi Everyone,
To all of you who have just spent the week up here you already know who I am. I hope you all got home safely. It was great meeting you all. Your a great bunch. To anyone else I am Agnes Jacks wife.
After spending the week in the company of the Ausfish crew who ventured up for the m&g I decided its about time I too joined up. That is if I can get Tony off the laptop long enough to put my posts up. Hopefully he will let me out of the shop enough to put some fish up. My fish to date have appeared on Tonys posts. Enough of my intro
Regards Sandi

dfox
21-02-2005, 06:34 AM
Looked to me like you spend more time working in the shop then tony!!!...foxy

agnes_jill
21-02-2005, 06:37 AM
Tonys got such a tough life!!!!
Regards Sandi

agnes_jack
21-02-2005, 07:33 AM
GeeZZZZZZZZZ
Are you following me??
I bump into you everywhere I go. ;D ;D ;D
You realize I won't be able to let you go fishing anymore in case you show me up! ::)
Tony

agnes_jill
21-02-2005, 07:53 AM
[smiley=stupid.gif]

[smiley=angel.gif]

caloundra
21-02-2005, 08:11 AM
tony no more streeaaching the truth now the boss is here
welcome sandi
didn't make it up there to the m&g would have been great fun, but you know what it is like someone has to stay back and run the shop(the joys of owning your own bussiness)

Daniel

agnes_jill
21-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Caloundra
Thanks for the welcome mate.
Don't worry there's no need to stretch the truth around here. This is 1770!
But I'll keep an eye on him anyway.
Cheers Sandi

Lucky_Phill
21-02-2005, 12:25 PM
about time Sandi.

and tx for everything.

Look forward to more pics ;)

Phill

searaider
21-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Geday Sandy ,
Thanks to both Tony & yourself for your assistance while I was at 1770 .
Also welcome to the site , now you can post your own pictures & trip reports . ( Look out Tony )

Hope to be back at 1770 later in the year .
See you both then

Peter
Searaider 2

Needmorerum
21-02-2005, 04:38 PM
You'll have to quicken up the photo shoots of the trout and Jacks. Wouldn't want them to thaw out now they have two rounds of photos to go through would we.
May I suggest that you also get some new wallpaper for the backgound, would hate to see the same two fish held up in front of the same background.

Thanx for everything, looking forward to getting back down.

Oh yeah, Chany reckons that she can't be broken. Now there's a challenge for you.

I'd say welcome to the site, but I know that you read it more than I do. I will say welcome to logging in.

Corry

agnes_jill
22-02-2005, 04:31 AM
Lucky Phil
Thanks mate. It was our pleasure looking after you guys we had a great week. I just need to know if anyone can give me AA's number? Or a tonic to detox the liver would be good too. See you next time!

Searaider Thanks also for the welcome. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully next time you'll get a good run out offshore!

Corry CHALLENGE ;) I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE A CHALLENGE. And being a Capricorn I don"t tend to give up easily either!! If the fish get a bit tatty rethawing I can always use photo shop to touch them up. ;D ;D He He He
Cheers Sandi

SCOTTYGC
22-02-2005, 05:12 AM
Is that a old photo Sandi? ::)

agnes_jill
22-02-2005, 05:28 AM
ScottyGC :-X :-X :-X
Ha Ha Very Funny ;D ;D ;D

Hookem_Herby
22-02-2005, 05:50 AM
Sandi,
Good to have you on the boards ..... finally! ;D
Now Roz won't feel so alone!!! :P :-X

See you guys soon,
Herby

agnes_jill
22-02-2005, 06:14 AM
Hook-em-Herby
Thanks mate. Sorry you didn't make it up for the m&g. You missed out on rozs yummie chillie crab too.
Roz certainly knows how to catch those mackeral too.
Cheers Sandi

bugman
22-02-2005, 08:17 AM
There is no bastion left for us uncouth beer swilling, trombone farting, sailor swearing fisherman of ill repute.

The fine women have found us and will mend our ways. Hang on it's only Sandi :-X

In that case, this place is heading down a notch or two. ;D

Welcome aboard officially my friend. Leanne's ready for the corruption. ;)

Bugman

agnes_jill
22-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Bugman,
And I thought you were being so sweet till I got to the second line ;D
Glad to hear Leannes keen. Just let us know when you can make it back up.
thanks for the welcome (I think???)
Cheers Sandi

THE_DECKIE
22-02-2005, 10:36 AM
G'day Sandi,
Well not happy to be back in the big smoke,you dont realise how much traffic there is here in Brisbane until youv'e been to 1770,actually removed my keys from the ignition and locked my car for the first time in a week on Saturday.Had a ball up there,very fortunate to meet yourself and Tony,will be back up that way around easter and will drop in and say gidday,welcome to being an Ausfish member,another great person joining another group of great people!
PS:Thanks for the shirt,they look great.(Greta says hi as well)

Cheers
Paul (The Deckie)

agnes_jill
22-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the welcome Paul.
I said to Tony when I saw you'd answered my post, I bet there is some sort of comment about Greta in there ;D ;D ;D ;D Great to meet you, see you at Easter
Cheers Sandi

THE_DECKIE
22-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Never miss an opportunity!!!!!!!!

Paul

craigie
22-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Sandy,

Thanks again to you and your good Hubby for making us "tourists" feel like "Locals".
Next time I'll bring more "Drinking" shirts and less Fishing Shirts ;D ;D,

So.......... You got any good "Trout" Marks ?????? ;D ;D ;D

Regards

Craigie.

agnes_jill
24-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Craigie
I know where all the spots are but I'm sworn to secrecy :-X :-X :-X
Regards Sandi

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the site Sandie,I'm pleased you met all the ausfishers on their best behaviour :P :P :P a most impressive bunch eh!!!, A big thankyou to both Tony yourself & your lad for making us all feel welcome. Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

nofrills
24-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Welcome Sandi

im looking forward to reading your posts cause i know they wont have any big words in them ;D.

cheers scott

agnes_jill
25-02-2005, 06:39 AM
Thanks Touchy your a gentleman!!

No frills Thanks for the welcome but what do you mean no big words!! I used brilliant on Bugmans post, gentleman is pretty big too. LOL ;D ;D ;D
Regards Sandi

bugman
25-02-2005, 07:35 AM
Your a funny lady ;D ;D

Still got your mug ? Or have you left it behind somewhere else?

agnes_jill
25-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Bugman
I've still got my mug. At least at the moment anyway!!! ;D ;D ;D

Regards Sandi

Brooksy
25-02-2005, 08:48 AM
But is the mug still full ??? ??? Welcome aboard Sandi give em hell.
Steve

zedjack33
25-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Brooksy, u r always a full mug [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

Brooksy
25-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Only a hedehog would know ;D ;D ;D

zedjack33
25-02-2005, 10:57 AM
>:(

agnes_jill
26-02-2005, 03:29 AM
Thanks for the welcome Steve,
The mug is empty at the moment but only until tonite!!! ;D ;D
Regards Sandi

dasher
26-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Hi Sandi, welcome aboard, maybe Tony may have to be a bit more accurate with his posts now. ;) ;D We haven't meet personally yet, but you may remember about this time last year Tony coming home one Friday night from Baffle Bob's. Unfortunately he was not 100% when he left (something he ate I think) Thankfully Josh was with him to guide him home. ::) ;D All I have to say now is WARNING, WARNING it's on again mid April. ;D ;D :o ::) ::) :o Will definately make a point of calling in, see ya then.

Cheers Daryl [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

agnes_jill
27-02-2005, 03:58 AM
Thanks daryl
I remember the night your talking about. I actually had a sample of the wicked brew myself and I gotta say I wasn't 100% either!! ;D ;D
See you in April

Regards Sandi

Needmorerum
27-02-2005, 04:18 AM
Wow, 4 pages already, I wonder how many replies you would have got if you didn't own a tackle shop, and your were big fat and ugly, not petite, good looking and helpfull (suck suck).
You've almost scored it perfectly Tony, Tackle Shop... Your own slice of paradise... Not a bad looker for a wife (can't let your head swell too much Sandi)... A son as a fishing buddy... and a huge project boat. All you need to do now is send Sandi on an Outboard Mechanics Course at TAFE and you'll have it all.

Corry

agnes_jack
27-02-2005, 04:24 AM
Mechanics course ???
Never thought of that one [smiley=bulb2.gif]
If she could fix my big boat, she would be near perfect.
I'll give it a try! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Regards, Tony

agnes_jill
27-02-2005, 05:48 AM
Wow Corry,
You certainly know how to make a friend!! ;D
Don't know about the mechanics course though, the words in the course might be way too big for me!! ;D
LOL Sandi

dasher
27-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi Sandi, the secret to the scotch is moderation. ??? ::) ;) ;D
I've recently limited myself to 1 bottle a day. [smiley=drunk.gif] But don't tell anyone I have started using 1125 ml bottles. ;D ;D ;D Since we've got the boss on the site now should we start asking you all the questions ??? ??? ::) I'll start the ball rollen eh. ::) Can you get beach worms at Rules. ??? ??? ??? Any help appreciated tks Sandi and if Tony wants to join in I guess it's OK. ;D ;D ;D

agnes_jill
28-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Dasher
Life is just too short for moderation ;D ;D

In answer to your question, Yes you can get beachworms at Rhules. They can be quite a decent size too if you know how to catch them.

Cheers Sandi

roz
28-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Hello there Sandi!
Good to see you've finally joined up. I am sorry I missed saying good bye to you guys (arrived home last night) but the packing up to get back here was a bit of a nightmare and I ran out of time.
I am going to post some M&G photos later this arvo if I can, also some fish pics of Wednesdays quick trip up to Bustard.
I will be intouch by pm.
Roz

dasher
01-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Dasher
Life is just too short for moderation #;D ;D

In answer to your question, Yes you can get beachworms at Rhules. They can be quite a decent size too if you know how to catch them.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Cheers Sandi

Geez Sandi , I might have to moderate a bit, or life may really be too short.C:\My Documents\gifs\fat on scales.gif ::) Thanks for the help thats great. Catch ya in April. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
Looking forward to catching up with Tony & Josh again and now meeting you. Cheers, can't wait. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Roz saw the piccies, great stuff. Bloody jealous girl. ::)

agnes_jill
02-03-2005, 04:15 AM
Dasher
Live hard and live Fast!!
At least you'll check out with a smile on your face. ;D ;D
Thats my outlook on life anyway ;)

Roz
Good to see you got home safely.
When is the next trip up scheduled?
Catch ya later
Your friend Sandi