PDA

View Full Version : Not 1 Ausfisher has EVER failed

subzero
05-03-2005, 01:02 PM
In the 10 months I have been a member of Ausfish I have had the opportunity of probably meeting 70/80 of you at the Xmas BBQ and the radio courses.

I add everyone who sits the MROCP/MROVCP to my contacts list and I like to keep an eye on them and what they have to say in here.... to date their are 27 of you that I know of who have sat the course and the test, (not everyone lets you know in case they dont pass and consequently dont want to be possibly embarrassed), to date, NOT ONE PERSON FROM THIS GROUP HAS FAILED... 27/27.... what a group... sometimes I shudder at the wealth of knowledge in here... you want to learn something... this is the place to come....
WELL DONE YOU BLOKES....
WELL DONE STEVE BROWN...

Yours Respectfully
Lloyd

cuda
05-03-2005, 03:23 PM
you da man Lloyd

Gary

blaze
05-03-2005, 03:36 PM
I think some credit must go to the instructor, if the message isnt put across well you wont take it in. Pat your self on the back Lloyd, you deserve it.
cheers
blaze

rare1
06-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Loyd. I've got a mate that needs to do the course. How does he contact you and where do you operate from? Thanks Mate.

subzero
07-03-2005, 05:50 AM
Gidday rare1, out of VMR Victoria Point... I am not likely to be running another 1 till after easter as their is a lot of things happening at the unit at the moment with fundraising, sarex's, roster and work commitments...
If he likes he can email me on lloyd@vmr.org.au check our current courses page at http://www.vmr.org.au/currentcourses.html or phone me on my mobile 0403539485. They are normally run during the week over 2 consecutive Tuesdays starting at 7pm, very rarely I will run them on the weekend as it is very hard to fill them (Most people tend to prefer to go fishing).

Thanks for the kind comments Cuda and Blaze but in reality I do have people that dont pass outside Ausfish, I have an advantage in here, PEOPLE WANT TO LEARN, I reckon thats why, you blokes just make me look good. ;D

gif
07-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Its all your hints that helped

Like the hint about attaching a $50 note to the test paper.

Sorry .... I should stop joking like that - I said something similar to some students of mine once and some of the Asians thought I was serious - I had to make sure the Aussies laughed to get me out of hot water.

anyway - congratulations Lloyd

subzero
08-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Damn, you mean you arent sending me $50-00, what am I going to do for beer this weekend now? :D ;D