PDA

View Full Version : CAIRNS HERE I COME!

bazzaman
11-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Fellas,

Looks like a move for me from the boring place of Brisbane to the hot Palace of Cairns! Be moving to Yorkeys Knob near the beach. I know theres plenty of blokes here from up that way that can give me plenty of suggestions on how good Cairns is to fish and some hot spots around the area. I have a 15 fter and looking to put a 4 stroke on the back before heading up. Im looking to fish reefs and estuarys for barra and jacks. Some info of the area would be greatly appreciated. The move isnt till the end of tha year so i have time to plan where im gunna fish first! 8)

Cheers

Shane

megafish71
12-03-2005, 03:41 AM
Mate, have heaps of info for you. Don't know if it will help you catch any fish thou lol. Look forward to catching up with you when you get up this way. Fishing up here is like fishing anywhere, pick your target species, learn about them, where they live, what they eat and then think like a fish and you'll find them for sure. ;D
Anyway keeps us posted on the big move.

Ron

bazzaman
12-03-2005, 03:19 PM
bump 8) 8)

Daintreeboy
12-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I've been keen for ages to try Moon river right on your doorstep. I sample there and it looks fishy. Will be looking for a decky maybe lol

bazzaman
12-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeh ill be looking at fishing the rivers first the ill be headn offshore later. Cant wait to tangle with a barra and those wild jack. Loaded with lures already that ive used at hinchy before!

Maria
12-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Shane mate,

Make sure you stop in at Rocky on the way up and say gday to me mates for me. You should stay a few days in town, you'd love it. ;D

Ben

bazzaman
12-03-2005, 05:44 PM
I will be mooing all the way thru rocky if i were to say hello to all your mates. Your mates are bulls arent they??? Theyres that many of em in the poor hot hole. Ive always told you the only good thing about rocky is the on that leads to NQ! Come on Ben you know its a hole!!! :-* :-* :-*