PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Flathead Classic.

Cloud_9
05-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Gaday all,
well the Flathead Classic is in the early stages of getting under way for this year.
at this stage the Cost is still the same as last year.$150. the venue is unchanged, still at the clubhouse next to the pool at southport.
it looks like i'll be on the commity this year, dont know if thats a good thing or not yet but time will tell.
anyway i'll keep updateing this post as it gets closer for anyone thats interested.
At this stage the only change thats been mentioned is the date . 1 date earlier than last year, sign on will be Wednesday the 28th september, with fishing on the 29th-30th Sept and the 1st October. were also indevering to have the Flathead Queen from last year ether continue her rule or pass it to a new queen at the event.
i should know more next week after the monthly meeting, when the Flathead Classic commity is picked formaly.

cheers Cloud 9

mjc85
05-03-2005, 08:41 AM
If i had a trailer i'd be there :-/

SCOTTYGC
05-03-2005, 06:24 PM
is there a web site with all the info ?
scotty

Cloud_9
05-03-2005, 11:53 PM
no website still under construction and will not be readdy
as it gets closer there will be entry forms in B&B as well as QFM magazines.
i will get more info up here as i find out more.
the commity will be voted in thursday the 10th of this month.

more later

Cheers Cloud 9

RobSee
07-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Cloud 9,
I would like to come along to the meeting, and join the club - what time does it start?

Rob

Cloud_9
14-03-2005, 04:33 PM
just a update to the posting.
there is a web site but its still under construction, ( so i found out ) but it does give details like how to get there and accomadation in the surrounding area.
the website address is www.flatheadclassic.com
i im on the committy this year but i dont know as to what my task we be?? but our web page needs updating bad, if i can get that figured out it would be step in the right direction.

rob sorry i didnt read your reply sooner.
next club meeting
14th Aprill 7:30 pm.

Cheers cloud 9