PDA

View Full Version : HELLO FROM TOWNSVILLE

Bosunsmate
20-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi guys 'n' gals,

Looking forward to making heaps of new friends and learning more about the piscatorial delights of fishing. I fish mainly the creeks and estuaries of the Townsville area and can be seen frequenting the Ross River areas.

If you see me about don't be shy give me a holler and say G'day, pic is the The Tub as she is affectionately known.

Volvo
21-03-2005, 08:18 AM
:)welcome onboard bosuns mate, wouldnt be ex-pusser with a name like that would ya??..
Cheers from another ex-pusser if ya are..
Cheers

searaider
21-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Geday Bosonsmate ,
Welcome aboard . The TUBB looks like a beauty . Looking forward to seeing some Trip Reports & photos from your end of town in the future [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Peter
Searaider 2

Bosunsmate
21-03-2005, 11:10 AM
:)welcome onboard bosuns mate, wouldnt be ex-pusser with a name like that would ya??..
Cheers from another ex-pusser if ya are..
Cheers

Hey buddy, thanx for the warm welcome, no not ex puser but ex AJ and ex Coast Guard VMR408 here in Townsville...

megafish71
22-03-2005, 03:55 AM
Gday Bosunsmate.
Always good to see another North Queenslander join the site. Have to catch up with you at the next NQ Meet and Greet.

Cheers Ron

devocean
22-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Mate make sure you let them southerners know who has the better fish NQ for sure

Robbo_Townsville
22-03-2005, 06:30 PM
I'll be sure to bump in to you and say hello.

Robbo

Bosunsmate
22-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi Robbo,

Gees don't bump too hard, you might dint that good looking tinnie.... ;D Give us a holler anytime ya see me in the wet stuff.....watch out for the H2O Coppas this weekend, they gonna blitz the Nat Park AND Coast Guard ramps I believe.... 8)