PDA

View Full Version : Great board Steve!!!!

newangler
30-08-2001, 06:27 AM
Gooday Steve
A member of my board just told me about your new board, so I thought I would come on over and check it out. Pretty good!

:o Keep up the good work...

imported_admin
30-08-2001, 07:33 AM
Hi

Thanks Steve. Thought it was time to update :) been on the lookout for a new Board Script for a while and finally found one that I liked. The fact that spammers can not grab everyones E-mail address off the board and the private message option helped make my mind up on this one.

Black_Rat
22-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Bump ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheech
22-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Careful there Black Rat. A few other members have been called idiots by a certain mod for bumping old posts. (By the way, I expect this may get deleted).

But I think it is great reading some of the old posts. Is it just me or has the board changed. Seemed like in the past everyone was on your side, and almost never had a go at each other. But now when you put up a post you have to put up waivers and qualifying remarks so that you don't cop sh!t.

Yes I know everyone has the right to be able to say what they want. But I wish the agro, challenging, point scoring, etc would diminish.

Cheech

Black_Rat
23-03-2005, 02:59 AM
Yeah point taken Cheech, I was a bit bored at work yesterday being a Monday and all ::)

PS: Great board Steve [smiley=thumbsup.gif] it's become an addiction ;D
Damo.