PDA

View Full Version : Agnes Easter

CQ_Fisher
19-03-2005, 08:45 AM
I had such a great time at the M&G in Feb that i am taking the family back for a week over easter. I'll be heading down on Monday 21/3 and returning home Monday 28/3. I cannot remember the last Easter that the weather was not blowing its arse off, so lets hope this year might be different.

Anyone else gonna be in the area over this period?

Cheers
JD

agnes_jack
19-03-2005, 08:54 AM
I'll be there JD!!!

Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D

PS..... we'll see if we can get you on to a jack this time ;)

dasher
19-03-2005, 09:36 AM
G'day Tony, still chasing charts for Baffle mate, come to the conclusion there ain't any. Got hold of an aerial that helps a bit. Qld Nat. Res. Topographic Image Map No. 9348-44.
Expect ya to start berleying the jack spots for our trip on the 14th April. prolly staying till 17th. ;D (whose a happy boy ???) The pressure is on this time mate, might have to put conditions on for the bottle of scotch.(i.e. I don't want to go home a jack virgin) Looking forward to a quiet drink again Tony. ::) ::) ::)

agnes_jack
19-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey dasher!!
What.........I have to work for my scotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o
This time we will have to organise a trip out in advance, and leave the other boys back at camp ;) Nothing worse than a keen jack virgin........unsatisfied.

Regards, Tony

PS... Ducky said g'day from ya!!

Tony_N
19-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Wont be there at Easter but leaving here for Townsville on about the11th of April - hoping to camp a couple of days in 1770 from the 13th. Not pulling a boat so will be looking for land based spots. The first time I was there (about 1995) somebody put me onto some LB spotted mackerel off some rocks - can't remember the exact location though.

CQ_Fisher
19-03-2005, 05:53 PM
While i think of it, any GPS marks that would be accessable in my 16ft tinnie would be greatly appreciated. I hear on the grape vine that 1770 has some really good trout grounds that produce really well not too far off shore ;D :-X ;)

PM any info u wish to part with.

Cheers
JD

dasher
19-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey dasher!!
What.........I have to work for my scotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o
This time we will have to organise a trip out in advance, and leave the other boys back at camp ;) Nothing worse than a keen jack virgin........unsatisfied.

Regards, Tony

PS... Ducky said g'day from ya!!

Hmm OK stakes are up 1125mil bottle this time. Can't wait to get up there, my mate Dan is teasing me goin out with Paul Dolan today smashing the the longtails, so he's not invited ::) ;D Thought ducky was due up there next week ??? ??? Must have ran out of stuff to put in his rag eh. ??? Will give ya a ring b4 we leave mate and hopefully get a plan happening. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Catch ya soon. ;)

P.S. I expect to meet the lovely Sandi this time mate. ;D Nothing agasinst you and Josh, but. ;D ;D ;D

agnes_jack
20-03-2005, 03:59 AM
Tony
Sounds like the catwalk mate!!
I'll fill you in when you get here ;)

JD..I wonder where those trout grounds are ??? ???

Dasher..This is sounding more serious by the minute 8) 8)
Are you saying that Josh and I are not pleasant to look at?? ??? ;D ;D ;D

Regards, Tony

CQ_Fisher
20-03-2005, 07:19 AM
Hmm, I wonder where they could be ??? I wish i new some of the locals so they could put me onto the goods ;D

nofrills
20-03-2005, 03:03 PM
hey JD

dazza and i have a couple of marks you can have ::)

cheers scott ;D

CQ_Fisher
20-03-2005, 07:07 PM
hey Scotty, how u been? Well come on mate PM through those marks. I hope they're not the ones that me and Corry chased you guys around while you were trying to locate them :P It'll be good geting back to Agnes again for a week, it seems like only a month ago i was there ;D U gotta love livin in CQ ;)

dasher
21-03-2005, 04:47 AM
Dasher..This is sounding more serious by the minute 8) 8)
Are you saying that Josh and I are not pleasant to look at?? ??? ;D ;D ;D

Regards, Tony

Nah mate not at all. ::) It's like beer Tony. My dad once told me there is no such thing as bad beer. But some are better than others. ;D ;D ;D

dasher
22-03-2005, 04:18 AM
Hey Tony have u got any GPS marks for crossing the bar at Baffles. A mate is driving his tinnie (28 footer) ;D up from the bay and it draws about a metre.

agnes_jack
22-03-2005, 12:10 PM
No dasher
I've never made a crossing there mate.
Baffle bob may have or perhaps VMR roundhill may be able to help.

Regards, Tony

dasher
23-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Thanks Tony, will let him know [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

dazza
23-03-2005, 05:44 AM
hi jd
pm me your address. i will photocopy and post up. will put a copy in for corry as well, just change a few numbers before you give them to him ;D ;D ;D ;D
hope you have a great trip
cheers
dazza

agnes_jack
23-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Hey Dazza!!
Too late mate, he's already here!

Regards, Tony ::) ;D ;D

SCOTTYGC
23-03-2005, 11:08 AM
id be very wary of any marks those two were giving out JD
Ive seen them trying to walk home from Rozs place and they got lost more than once
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X

agnes_jack
23-03-2005, 12:22 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D

BladeRunner
23-03-2005, 04:19 PM
CQ
I can give you some marks too [smiley=sneaky.gif]
Where did all those bunnys come from??
Happy Easter Every One
Regards
BladeRunner [smiley=bandana.gif]

dazza
24-03-2005, 07:31 AM
fair go scotty,
bloody gps was not working properly, something to do with an excess of rum, seems to be ok now ;D ;D ;D
cheers
dazza