PDA

View Full Version : OFF TO KURRIMINE BEACH

Bosunsmate
24-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Well Easter is here yet again, anyone know where the year has gone so far....... :-?

We are off to Kurrimine Beach for a few days camping and hopefully some fishing with the kids.

Hope everyone has a safe and have an enjoyable Easter break.

Tight lines and please watch out and do the righty by each other, makes the world a better place to be...

devocean
24-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Use to go there every easter with the oldies, awesome place. Kings reef is full of crays this year though I have heard it is pretty hammered. Mackeral should be schooling up there to. Are you staying at the caravan park on the beach

Bosunsmate
24-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Yep camping at the King Reef Hotel van park, stayed there last Sep holds and it was very nice. Hope to take the boat one year......bit hard for me as I only have a small 4cyl so I am not overly confident on the dirt ramp...:(

devocean
24-03-2005, 09:02 AM
There are about 3 ramps there but I think two are tidal. Great place because you only need a tinny to get out to kings reef but watch out for the low tides

Bosunsmate
24-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Yep just about walked out to it last time I was there...tides are pretty ordinary the days we are there. Oh well will have to make the most of it.....:)

devocean
24-03-2005, 10:54 AM
A bit north is also very good. The little creek just out of town is also good to put your boat in. I know we use to get into the spotties every easter so just look for all the other boats and you will find the patch not far offshore use to go in the 13 foot tinny