Dont ya just love them.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(

Black_Rat
23-03-2005, 09:29 AM
There everywhere ;D the little buggers are getting it on again ! ;D ;D ;D

dasher
23-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Oh boy rabbit stew again. ;D Yummy :P [smiley=rifle.gif]
We might be able to cut down the population if we could educate them to be more like humans. ??? ::)

Zeeke
23-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Indeed [smiley=devil.gif]

:o [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=stare.gif]

Tim

Derek Bullock
23-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Speaking of rabbits ................

Was thinking of doing a baked rabbit lunch at the Camp Oven M&G. ::) ::)

SCOTTYGC
23-03-2005, 10:57 AM
im hunting wabbits 8) [smiley=rifle.gif]

agnes_jack
23-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey Scotty
It's duck season 8)

Regards, Tony

philip_thomson
23-03-2005, 12:41 PM
yum o im deffinetly keen on watching other people eat roast wabbit ;D.

are these wabbits going to invade us for as long as the christmas things. those christmas things were bad ;D ;).

make sure to put the carrots and glass of milk out for santa and the rain deers. :-X

woops wrong time of year. for the bunny wabbits. how cute :) :P ::) :-[

l :-[ :-[ :-[ooks like this wabbit has been out in the sun to long. probably a fisherwabbit :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Dug
23-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Wabbit season! :( [smiley=rifle.gif]

el_carpo
23-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Nyaaaa, what's up doc? ;D (Bugs Bunny immitation, sorry ::))

Time for another story.......

It was about two days ago when it happened. This elderly Polish woman who lives down the block from me calls me up and asks if I would help her out with some yard work. She wanted to get the yard in order for planting this Spring. I agree and get my tools and head over not knowing what awaited me. I arrive and right away it begins.

Her: "I'm tinking maybe dat before vork in dee yard, you help clean house a little maybe. I have guests coming over for St Joseph's Day."

Me: "Uh, well, I really only expected to work in the..."

Her: "Yeah, O.K. you do it!"

Me: "Alrighty then." ---(It should be noted that old Polish women have magical powers. You can't hang up the phone on them and you can't say no to a request.)

So already things are going badly for me. This place is a two story apartment building. I got the privilege of washing the stairs, vaccuuming the carpets, washing out cabinets, washing wall tiles, washing tables and chairs, washing stoves, washing refrigerators, and finally the windows.

Four hours later.....

I finally get around to some yard work. She's out there with me armed with a small rake and donning a babushka (a head rag thingy...she's ready for war ;D)

"O.K. Tommy, foorst, i'm tinking maybe we go next door and take some horse raddish"
"Well, are they your horse raddishes? I don't want to get arrested for criminal tresspass!"
"Dey on my property, dey mine. Just vork fast!"

So I ste...I mean I harvest some raddishes for her (technically they were hers, Chicago's property lines are crazy).

Then, she had me de-thatch her front and back lawns. That's where you run a rake back and forth over the lawn to get out all the old dead grass from last year until all of your skin turns to blisters.

Almost done, one more task to get through, just hang in there El Carpo, the finish line is in site. She asks me to dig up some scruffy bushes that had died.

"Alright but this is it for me O.K.?"
"Yeah, O.K., dat's all for today. You tired, just pull out boosh."

Then it happened.... (You were wondering when a rabbit was going to show up weren't you?)

I get down on my hands and knees and then on my belly and crawl in under the plant with a small garden trowel to see if I could just dig around the base and push or pull the plant out. Well, things went south fast. This big rabbit bolts out from a hole and starts thrashing around crashing through the bush. He's followed by the rest of the family. Had I known right away that they were rabbits, I would have reacted in a more respectable manner. Alas, I did not think they were rabbits. I thought I was being attacked by an army of giant, rabid sewer RATS.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! GET AWAY!! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRGGHHHH!! RATS! RATS! GET OFF ME! YAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!" .....and so on and so forth.

I'm kicking and flailing about like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to scramble out from under the rat infested bush of terror. Finally, I manage to get out and I fall backwards. I still wanted to get further away, so I start scuttling backwards like a fiddler crab on my hands, butt, and feet. I'm sweaty, bloody, muddy, panting, and terrified.

The boss walks over, looks down at me and says,

"Vat's de matter vit you?! You are scared of rabbits? Big seessy or sumpteeng?" She then begins to laugh and laugh and laugh.

I just flopped down on my back and stared at the sky contemplating the universe.

;D ;D ;D Good old rabbits! ;D ;D ;D

E.C.

Gazza
24-03-2005, 06:53 AM
Cute little kid goes into a petshop ,and says to the owner "do you have any little wabbits mista" #???
Owner cheerfully asks "do you want a Yellow? #??? wabbit or a white wabbit?" #???

Cute little kid says "either one is o.k. ,as my Python don't care!!"

;D :D :D :D

Dug
24-03-2005, 07:02 AM
I am told Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo recently stopped feeding white rabbit carcasses to the crocs, too many little kids complaining.

SCOTTYGC
24-03-2005, 07:15 AM
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] @ el carpo

el_carpo
24-03-2005, 09:47 AM
;D Maybe I was right to be afraid. Remember this? Run away! Run Away!

phil_the_greek
24-03-2005, 10:23 AM
the beast of AARRGghh!
better fetch the holy hand grenade!

phil

mono
24-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Go the mighty 'RABBITOES'. 5TH on the table and still rising!! My god we're in the top five- I wonder how long that will last?
Cheers

philip_thomson
24-03-2005, 12:12 PM
south sydney thats my thats my thats my thats my team ;D

wasn't it funny that when they won on sunday they needed to pass around the words to there victory song ;D