PDA

View Full Version : hey from southsydney

brzook
01-04-2005, 06:41 AM
hey every 1 . i just joined ur site . i own a 15 foot pointer and live in padstow and fish in botany bay bot twice a week , ive fished a few places but botany bay is the easiest to get to . some times i go out and catch heaps then other times nothing at all . ive noticed that the last 2 - 3 weeks have been pretty boring in the bay .

caloundra
01-04-2005, 09:26 AM
welcome to the site brzook
i grew up in milperra and fished the georges river/ botany bay area alot but have since done the big move to the sunny coast.

Daniel

kevy
01-04-2005, 01:42 PM
hi brizook, born & bred in meager ave, padstow, on the georges river, that was when you could get a feed of fish & prawns, a mud heap the last i seen it, but that,s progress i guess. all the best, kevy. welcome to the site. ;D ;D

Fishin_Dan
02-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Seems to be a few ex-sydney-ites on here. Although so far I think I'm the only Shire born person..... :-X

billfisher
02-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Are you on Faraday Rd near the shopping centre? I live just around the corner and go past a 15ft tinnie there every day.
As for Botany Bay we have had some strong wind lately as well as some freshwater run off. These conditions tend to put the fish off the bite, though you might do alright in the depper areas.

brzook
04-04-2005, 05:52 AM
hey billfisher no sorry thats not mine . im in Rowland st revesby. if u turn right from river rd into rowland street and half way down on left side in front yard is my boat.