PDA

View Full Version : Only just!

bidkev
01-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Was I sweating it or what? Yes, the Catmobile did fit into it's new home. A pic to show how close it was.

Cheers

The Verminator

bidkev
01-04-2005, 11:54 AM
The catfish farm.

bidkev
01-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Try again! The catfish farm

bidkev
01-04-2005, 11:58 AM
The rod rack. Nothing fancy but it works!

blaze
01-04-2005, 12:27 PM
I think the white line in the shed needs to be moved out about 20', be a neat fit then
cheers
blaze
ps
I thought I had to many rods (gotta show the wife that pic, reason to buy more)

propdinger
01-04-2005, 12:37 PM
catfish ontap

;D ;D

JB
01-04-2005, 12:43 PM
haha , it dont get any closer than that kev, good work ;D . Rod rack looks the goods too mate, and thought i was doing well with how many i have ::)

Daintreeboy
01-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Ok I give up, how many rods are there? 34? ;D

SeaHunt
01-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Youre so neat Kev, or is that because its all just new. ;D

Hutcho
01-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Got anything in the pond??

I know your feeling of tit fits, my 4.4m boat fits in by 3cm under the garage door, and 2 inches length ways in the garage.

bidkev
01-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Ok I give up, how many rods are there? 34? #;D

31 and 22 reels...........and not an Alvey in sight! :-)

cheers

kev

bidkev
01-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I think the white line in the shed needs to be moved out about 20', be a neat fit then
cheers
blaze
ps
I thought I had to many rods (gotta show the wife that pic, reason to buy more)

Yeah blaze. Told the builders I wanted an 8 metre garage then didn't check the plans properly. They did it external instead of internal. The double brick cost me quite a bit of space.

cheers

kev

bidkev
01-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Youre so neat Kev, or is that because its all just new. #;D

Just have too much time on my hands mate with all this bloody wind atm. Can't wait to get out and restock the paddock with cattiers for all you guys :-)

cheers

kev

bidkev
01-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Got anything in the pond??

I know your feeling of tit fits, my 4.4m boat fits in by 3cm under the garage door, and 2 inches length ways in the garage.

Got 8 comets, 4 blue shubunkins and 4 fantails. There's also (what was sold to me as) a white goldfish that has large scales down it's lateral line and a squarer head. I'm bloody sure it's a koi but it may simply be a hybrid. Gonna stock with some natives when I'm sure the water's ok. It's only been up 10 days and the fish are hand feeding already. Bought two freshwater mullet but should have known better them being jumpers. They ended up on the path overnight! Come in handy for bait though :-)

By the way? My tit fits in what? ;-)

cheers

kev

Cloud_9
01-04-2005, 05:57 PM
i have about 15mm clearence to the motor of the garage door opener and 25mm front and back for the door to close.
but at least it fits ;D

theoldlegend
02-04-2005, 07:20 AM
I've just gotta show my wife the photo of all those rods!!

I've got 9 and she reckons that's too many. Just reinforces my theory that you can't have too many!!

cooky
02-04-2005, 07:31 AM
I know your feeling of tit fits

hmm - tit fits sound interesting :D

I'm not sure you have enough rods / reels. You should make a rod rack that takes all of them and head out in your boat for a laugh - would love to see the photo and the looks at the ramp.

Hutcho
02-04-2005, 08:28 AM
ah.....yeah....sorry about that typo fella's.....i meant to say TIGHT fit.

But as they say, if the tit fits, wear it.

Cheers,
Hutcho

mini696
02-04-2005, 08:50 AM
The very first thing Dad did when looking at a new house was pace out the garage.

Dad - "...13...14...15 steps? Nope not big enough, I dont want this place."

Estate Agent - "But you havent even unlocked the front door, how can you tell if you like it"?

Dad - "The boat wont fit, so I dont like it"

Mick

Fishin_Dan
02-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Mick - I had to go the other way.... I wasn't allowed (By the Financial Controller) to buy a boat unless it would fit in the garage behind her car! Luckily the garage is a double length garage, and her cars only an MX5!!! ;D

JUST get a 4.38m cuddy in there, but i have to turn it in so it's on a 30 degree angle.... Don't know what I'll do when I want to get a bigger boat.... Guess I'll have to buy a house to go with it ::)

bidkev
02-04-2005, 06:14 PM
I've just gotta show my wife the photo of all those rods!!

I've got 9 and she reckons that's too many. #Just reinforces my theory that you can't have too many!!

There's 6 of us that all fish so I suppose there's not that many. Of course, when I buy one for the kids or deckie, I make sure it's one that I would like to use ;-)

cheers

kev

bidkev
03-04-2005, 07:02 AM
hmm #- tit fits sound interesting #:D

I'm not sure you have enough rods / reels. #You should make a rod rack that takes all of them and head out in your boat for a laugh - would love to see the photo and the looks at the ramp.

Cooky, this is where the rods sit on the way out. :-)

cheers

kev

Burley_Boy
03-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Oy Dan it can't be a big deal to punch a hole in the other side of the garage and put in a bit of a wart on the other side to fit a bigger boat. Just get a sledgehammer and go wild! ;)

Kingtin, cool setup, where do the rods stack once you're out there? Rocketlauncher?
Cheers BB

basserman
03-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Mick - I had to go the other way.... I wasn't allowed (By the Financial Controller) to buy a boat unless it would fit in the garage behind her car! Luckily the garage is a double length garage, and her cars only an MX5!!! #;D

JUST get a 4.38m cuddy in there, but i have to turn it in so it's on a 30 degree angle.... Don't know what I'll do when I want to get a bigger boat.... Guess I'll have to buy a house to go with it #::)

I belive those ford KA are a good car nice and small ;)

bidkev
04-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Oy Dan it can't be a big deal to punch a hole in the other side of the garage and put in a bit of a wart on the other side to fit a bigger boat. Just get a sledgehammer and go wild! ;)

Kingtin, cool setup, where do the rods stack once you're out there? Rocketlauncher?
Cheers BB

There's normally 6 of us fishing so on average there's 4 rods over the stern (2 float fished or free lined) and 4 fished uptide (breakaway leads) from the bow. The rods not in use (usually prerigged with lures/slugs) go in the side pockets to avoid the kids standing on 'em.

cheers

kev