PDA

View Full Version : help needed

brzook
05-04-2005, 09:28 AM
hey every 1 . hope u all had a gr8 weekend.
well im new to this forum and really pretty new to serious fishing in general ie last 4 months . ive got a 15 foot pointer as my play toy . which is going up for sale soon . any way what i am asking is that is there any 1 . in the padstow picnic point area . that when they are going out next or when im out next we could team up and teach me some of the finer points in fishing ??? for example right type of bait and where and when ect ect ???? im reaLLY keen to start fishing out side of the heads. just not game enought to head out side alone . tempted but not game. any help would be much thanked

gunna
05-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Brzook - there are quite a few fishing internet sites and most tend to concentrate on a particular state. You will find that there isn't a real lot of current NSW'ers on this site - most of the members and reports are Queensland. Thats not to say you shouldn't visit & contribute Posts to the site - its a great site. But to get someone who lives around Botany Bay & who might be able to get you outside then you probably should also ask the question on one of the NSW oriented sites like www.fishraider.com.au.