PDA

View Full Version : Reefy 'n' D/I

snappa
08-04-2005, 02:45 PM
My first meeting for several months and I was told someone who writes for Bush ‘n’ Beach
Was giving a "talk" on fishing Double Island..
Who do I run into...?

:o Reefy..

Great talk on double island fishing at the P.B.A. meeting.
I looked around and you had every ones attention.
They are all keen to get up there now.
I was not allowed :P to take the gps marks and the material
You produced for the skippers because I didn't own a boat now....
But....
I have my spot picked out when the call comes for a deckie..
;D ;D ;D

Reefmaster
08-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Pete thanks for that mate was told a few would turn up not 50 or so poeple. :o ;D
Pitty about the over head projector crapping itself quickly but sh-t happens. Hope everyone got alittle out of the talk and hope the club trip up there in a few weeks is a cracker. Dont worry pete when you need a copy of the info i put togethor i will forward you one with alittle extra info ;)

I see you found your way to Lees place to have a look at the beast. Hope you marked the floor where your spot is mate. ;) :D Where your standing might be a problem unless you knocked off Lee while you were there. ;D

Cheers Greg

snappa
08-04-2005, 04:50 PM
theres no bloody seats for me to seat on...... :(

lee said ... i could bring alone a deck chair.. :P

bike is going up for sale ....
and maybe a visit to the boat factory.. ??? ::)
thanks for that .. when i get a boat
or
i might just be with ya on the beach... :-X
they ..just didnt realise that being only meters away makes all the difference..

Sportfish_5
08-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Pete - youre gettin real good with Photshop as it looks like you are actually standing in Lee's ride this time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Greg

snappa
09-04-2005, 06:26 AM
:D.cut and paste....??. ;D

devocean
09-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Got nothing to do with the thread but that fisher is bloody awesome showed it to the missus she said she loved the colour (no idea). Just like to know you own one of my dream boats