PDA

View Full Version : LOOK OUT!!! Tony, Sandi and Josh.

dasher
14-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Hahahaha see ya in the morning mate for an early beer or scotch. ;D [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Looks like Josh might be running the shop for the day. :o ::)

dasher
14-04-2005, 03:21 PM
By the way it will only be a few drinks guys. :P

dasher
14-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Or maybe just one little scotch. ::)

agnes_jack
15-04-2005, 03:46 AM
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
I can feel a hangover coming on......and on........oooooooooohhhhhhhhh
The scotch from hell.................. [smiley=leer.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif] [smiley=wreck.gif] [smiley=wreck.gif] [smiley=worried2.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=freak.gif]

PS..Moderators- I think this one is definately an "OFF" topic :-/

Regards, Tony :o

Volvo
15-04-2005, 04:46 AM
:)While part of the topic is on Scotch, have any of you tried keeping your Bottle of Scotch residing in the freezer???..
Its where my Scotch lives when not in use, bottle wont break and the drink wont freeze , but tell yez it makes the stuff that much smoother especially if you like to drink it straight or on the rocks..
Try it:) will amaze ya..
Cheers

Lucky_Phill
15-04-2005, 11:42 AM
I'll drink it, on the rocks, on the jetty, on the beach, in fact I've been kown to drink it almost anywhere.

That weather had start to get better soon Tony.

The big rig is getting anxious.

Phill

agnes_jack
16-04-2005, 05:17 AM
G'day Phil
The bloody weather!!!
I can't remember seeing it blow for so long!!
Hopefully that means a good spell is coming, the big rig is not the only thing getting anxious!

Regards, Tony

Morlers
16-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Must try the freezer thing. I like my scotch on the rocks.

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

:) :)

Morlers

Sass
17-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Dasher, Fishing and beer. Like, they go together don't they? .....I'll drink to that! Posted that picture in the office, the blokes here love it... looking forward to the fish there. Oh, it looks like July now mate...too many going on leave in June here so I had to make a sacrifice.

Talley Ho!

Sasssssssss

agnes_jack
18-04-2005, 05:51 AM
Sass
I dont think Dasher drinks beer, that would take up too much room in his belly that is mean't for his home brew scotch. He had a milk crate full of bottles of the stuff when he arrived the other day :o :o :o

Deadly stuff it is too!! Regards, Tony :o

dasher
19-04-2005, 06:36 AM
Sass
I dont think Dasher drinks beer, that would take up too much room in his belly that is mean't for his home brew scotch. He had a milk crate full of bottles of the stuff when he arrived the other day :o :o :o

Deadly stuff it is too!! #Regards, Tony :o

Tony bite your tongue mate. >:( The scotch wouldn't have lasted without a 2 or 3 can chaser between scotches. ::)

Bit of a bugga you guys couldn't make it Saturday, had a lot of fun utilising Bobs bowling club. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Quite amusing watching alcoholically disadvantaged people trying to play lawn bowls. ;D ;D
Dan and myself cracked the quinella for the weekend, Danny got the most and I got the biggest. We ended up coming home yesterday(mainly cos Tony was terrified of the consequences of spending half his annual salary in your shop ::) ;D) Can't wait till next year mate. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Hey Volvogotta admit have always kept the spirits in the fridge or freezer, definately better. By the way I spose you'll be celebrating with a bottle tonight eh. ;D Have a good one mate.

dasher
19-04-2005, 06:40 AM
Dasher, Fishing and beer. Like, they go together don't they? .....I'll drink to that! Posted that picture in the office, the blokes here love it... looking forward to the fish there. Oh, it looks like July now mate...too many going on leave in June here so I had to make a sacrifice.

Talley Ho!

Sasssssssss

No worries Sass July is good too mate. ;) ;D

TonyM
19-04-2005, 12:05 PM
hmmmm No need for me to be terrified any more - after I got home the missus threw me out on my ear ??? - got a spare bed Tony? j/k ;D

Seriously though - it was great to meet you and your family Tony, and the new outfit was beautifull to use (after a lot of casts I now feel at one with it) :-*

Apart from hooking onto some of those ripper snags I haven't put a bend in the new rod yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long :D

btw - what's the button on the side of the Jack Erskine special for? I couldn't figure it out (I'm not real smart but i can lift heavy things) ???

TonyM
19-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Tony - Apart from Daryls milk crate of scotch, you forgot to mention Dan's 3 kegs of beer. :-X

I can't remember much from after we left your shop through to yesterday, although I'm told we had fun ;D

mackmauler
19-04-2005, 12:45 PM
wheres the fishing report ???

bigdan123
19-04-2005, 02:23 PM
did we go fishin??? ??? :P ::) [smiley=sick2.gif] :-/

dasher
19-04-2005, 02:29 PM
wheres the fishing report ???
C'mon Rob the action was so intense the boys need to type out huge files for this mate. ::) :-X

dasher
19-04-2005, 02:33 PM
did we go fishin??? ??? :P ::) [smiley=sick2.gif] :-/

I got a salmon, nah nah ne nah nah. As for the pussies fishing for Dart. Ram the the Dart up ya other and I'd prefer a commadore anyway. ;D :o ;D ;D [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

TonyM
19-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Here's a pic of Dasher and myself preparing for a big days fishing...

TonyM
19-04-2005, 03:59 PM
a shot of the keg in the boat.. (yes you heard it correctly) :o

TonyM
19-04-2005, 04:04 PM
and believe it or not we actually did manage to fish as well :o Although the conditions (wind, tide) weren't exactly ideal we gave it a bl**dy good shot!

Between us we caught Whiting, Bream, Dart, Salmon, Flathead, Jack, Mudcrabs, and Prawns.

The Jack were pretty scarce but here's a pic of Dan with a monster he picked up on our first day on about his 3rd cast up the creek ;D

bigdan123
19-04-2005, 04:54 PM
so we did go fishin ;D ??? ::) ;)

TonyM
19-04-2005, 05:37 PM
hehe - How can I forget sending all those @#$% Snapbacks to a watery grave >:(

agnes_jack
20-04-2005, 05:17 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
Sorry Dasher, I thought you had your scotch straight mate. But I still can't work out how you get that much scotch, AND beer in, in one weekend ???

I forgot to metion Big Dans portable home brew on tap setup. What a pearler!!
Can be mounted in the back of the car or within seconds, be transfered to an on-board alcahol delivery system. Should be patented for sure!!

Tony M.. Glad you like the new set-up mate, you just need to hook some fish with it ;) ;)

Dasher.. We couldn't make it on saturday mate, after an impromptu run in with a very large bottle of jack daniels on friday night that continued into the very wee hours of saturday morning. ::) ::) 8)

Big Dan.. that was one unlucky jack there mate ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good to meet you guys, and I apologize for not getting down there on saturday night, I am sure I missed some great laughs ;D

Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D ;D

Volvo
20-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the Cheers dasher :)..Be honest with you no Spirit down the hatch although no shortage of an ale or two:)....Had some very good and old time friends pop round help celebrate the occasion....
Mindya i did get a few extra Bottles to go into ye ole freezer fer next time:)..
Cheers

dasher
20-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the Cheers dasher :)..Be honest with you no Spirit down the hatch #although no shortage of an ale or two:)....Had some very good and old time friends pop round help celebrate the occasion....
Mindya i did get a few extra Bottles to go into ye ole freezer fer next time:)..
Cheers

No worries mate, we tried to celebrate it for ya too. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]