PDA

View Full Version : Bush and Beach Moreton Bay Comp

webby
18-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Anyone interested.
Rakinray and myself will be teaming up for a bay sortie, it will be hard to pull anything out of the bay that"ll challenge the offshore brigade, but then again you never know.
The comp starts Saturday and runs through till Monday, with presentations held at Manly on Monday.
If anyones interested in tagging along let us no.
Weather will be the deciding factor where we depart and fish.
regards

oscar
18-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Congratulation, Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club & Bush 'n Beach, with all those prizes for the Juniors. With comps. like that, boating & fishing has a great future for the kids & Moreton Bay. Well done. See you all there Friday night for the sign in!

oscar

Jeremy
19-04-2005, 03:38 AM
Looks like a good comp. But waht do you do with you boat full of gear when you have to front at the weigh-in or daily prize draws?

Anyway, I can't be there as we have a club trip up to Burrum Hds, but good luck to everyone who enters.

Jeremy

oscar
19-04-2005, 03:43 AM
Have a look on www.mbtbc.com under Subgroups/DeepSea or Inshore for the Ally Craft Insider prize, and the early entry prize.

oscar

Black_Rat
19-04-2005, 03:46 AM
How much to enter and what are the fishing boundaries ??
Damo.

Touchy - R.I.P.
19-04-2005, 04:07 AM
Spiderman,What about one of Mikes 8 kilo bay snapper fishing the dark side 8) What is the usual winning snapper weight from past comps?, maybe sh*t weather could curtail the offshore boys (as it has been known to do with a few past comps)but still have a couple of spot x's fishable in the bay & specially during the daylight hours. Food For Thought Eh!!.Touchy><>.

Billo
19-04-2005, 07:26 AM
possibly ..

Will have to wait and see how this weekend pans out .
I have got 4 days of fishing up my sleeve this weekend , something tells me unless i find something for the missus to do next weekend i won't be doing another all weekender ... :-/ , need to look up my book of good excuses to fish consecutive weekends ;D

weather may play a card in it too .....

jugs
19-04-2005, 01:06 PM
hey webby, can u pls post cost details? We might be keen for a fish!!! Also, Billo, u gotta get a boat that SHE can be comfortable in!! Nothin like spending quality time with the one you love!! [smiley=love.gif]

CHRIS_aka_GWH
19-04-2005, 01:43 PM
they obviously picked the weekend on whole bunch of criteria other than the moon phase.

mono
19-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi Webby, would love to be your deckie and watch the master at work, but, unfortunatly the bloody mackerel, yellowfin and wahoo are keepin me too busy down this way! Lets make it a date for next year? Good luck buddy and give em heaps!
Cheers

madman1
21-04-2005, 05:10 PM
$55 per adult and $22 per kid under 15.