PDA

View Full Version : Info needed from Coffs Harbour guys

sir_noelus
02-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Hi, Heading off on a long long long fishing trip soon. Will have 12' boat on 4x4. That's where we need your help. I photographed the best purpose built aluminium boat rack I've ever seen recently. It was a great unit. The only thing I couldn't find out was who built it. All the lady knew was it was built by someone in Coffs. She thought that was all he did but had no idea of names etc. We would love to find out who it might be to contact him. If you can offer any info or advice it would be much appreciated. We've tried ARB and Rhyno Racks but they have nothing like it. We can get one built from photos but as a 'one off' it would be a very expensive way to do it. Love to hear from someone, Noel

MrLuminous
02-06-2004, 05:07 PM
hey sir
There are plenty of fabrication places here. there is SNYPER BOATS who may make the rack. thats all i can think of that'd make purpose built racks. if i can remember more ill get back to you. maybe CAMESCO fabricators.
Cheers
Martin

sir_noelus
03-06-2004, 05:34 AM
Martin, If you have any more info would be pleased to hear it. In the meantime, what you have said is more than I knew before. Thanks a lot Noel

tenpin
20-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Gavin from Camesco does a great job and so does Daves Aluminium in Allison St Coffs Harbour. I would nearly bet that the rack you saw was manufactured by OZANY but I think they no longer are in business.

Hoges
20-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi, Heading off on a long long long fishing trip soon. Will have 12' boat on 4x4. That's where we need your help. I photographed the best purpose built aluminium boat rack I've ever seen recently. It was a great unit.

;DCould you post the photo? That might help identify the manufacturer and satisfy nosey buggers like myself. ::) LOL