PDA

View Full Version : Reel Easy Charters

Blue_Escape
21-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Anyone been out with Reel Easy recently? I've got a "work" trip with them in July. Wanted to know what to expect??

Cheers
Blue

Richo1
22-05-2005, 03:20 AM
Hi Blue,
went out with them on the 29th of April and had a great day. :D Nice boat and the crew tried hard to get the most out of the day. Didn't end up counting the catch but I guess we caught around 40 fish. 2 nice snapper, squire, pearlies, venus tusk fish(parrot), and hussar. I lost the big one, hooked on a live bait :'(.

Left scarbough at 5.00, headed out caught some livies then hit the reefs. Trolled on the way home with 8 lines, high light was 7 going off at the same time to mack-tuna.

Skipper was friendly and the 2 deckies worked hard all day. Only criticisim was the crew smoked around a couple of seasick fellas, and they were a bit scratchy on their trolling skills. Lost a swag of lures to toothy critters with no wire on the leaders or knots comming undone! But it wasn't a light game charter, so the trolling was a bonus.

Overall a great day was had by all involved and would recommend the trip!

Cheers Richo

Richo1
22-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Snapper

Richo1
22-05-2005, 03:23 AM
the Boat.

Richo1
22-05-2005, 03:26 AM
We had 12pax onboard out of a possible 16 which left us plenty of room to fish in comfort.

Blue_Escape
24-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Richo,
thanks for the excellent report :D Looks like you had a good day out. Hopefully I can post some nice pics in July ;D ;)

Cheers
Blue