PDA

View Full Version : Chasing the Spaniards, 3 days to go!!

_Matt_
31-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Only 3 days to go & I'm off to Cape York for 10 days, little rippa!! Hoping to get on to some serious Spaniards. Heres a joke for ya to have a look at:

There was a small advertisement on the window of a little corner shop somewhere in Brisbane that read: “INDEPENDENT WIVES CLUB MEETING HERE TONIGHT AT 6PM”. So later on that night at 6pm along came 4 ladies to the meeting, Sally was the conductor of the meeting & the others were all housewives, 1 Aussie lady, 1 New Zealand Maori lady & 1 British lady.

Sally the conductor began to talk with the ladies about how they felt their husbands contributed to housework and the general treatment their husbands gave them. The general consensus of the group was that their husbands were just not pulling their weight around the house as much as they should have been.

She proceeded to go on with ways in which the ladies could confront their husbands in an effort to get them to contribute better around the house. She asked the ladies to try the different methods she had talked about during the next week, and to come back next week to discuss how it all went.

So on went the week and before they knew it they were back at the Independent wives Club Meeting again to discuss how things went. Sally asked each lady one by one how they had gone.

The British lady said:
We’ll after I spoke to my husband, the first day I could see improvements in the way he spoke to me. The second day I could see that he was picking things up after himself. The third day I could see him making an effort to cook dinner.

Well said Sally that sounds wonderful, she then asked the Aussie lady how she went.

The Aussie lady said:
After I spoke to my husband, the first day I could see that he made an effort to clean & dust around the house. The second day I could see that he had mowed and planted a nice little garden bed for me in the front yard. The third day I could see that he was doing all of the washing & ironing of the clothes.

That’s fantastic said Sally, she then asked the New Zealand lady how she was going.

The New Zealand Lady said:
After I spoke to my husband, the first day I could see nothing.
The second day I could see a little bit out of my left eye….

muddieman
01-06-2005, 07:06 AM
love it

kleiny
01-06-2005, 09:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

devocean
01-06-2005, 12:30 PM
You lucky bugger. I bet you get some massive ones if the weather gods play fair