PDA

View Full Version : Noosa Charter recommendation

quigs
02-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm going to be in Noosa for a few days in late June and was thinking of doing an offshore charter.
Can someone recommend an outfit that will give me an enjoyable day and a few fish?

Quigs

foggy
02-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Noosa Blue Water Charters are always a good day out. Ring and talk to Tony and ask him which charter will give you the best results. We have bagged out a couple of times with these guys. Honest bunch of guys that will put in the miles and time to get you a great day out.

southernson
02-06-2005, 09:48 PM
yeah mate id go with noosa blue water. Havent been on myself but a few mates have n they reckon its worth it. The crew seem to have a fair idea of whats goin on from what ive heard ne way.
Hope that helps quigs.
cheers

Black_Rat
03-06-2005, 03:01 AM
Yep been out with Nossa Blue Water Charters a good mob ! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

quigs
03-06-2005, 03:37 AM
Thanks guys,

they were on top of the list and was just looking for a recommendation from someone who knew.

Quigs

mal-laurie
04-06-2005, 04:13 AM
thats a bit harsh phil.
i know the guys at noosa blue water charters and they are fantastic.
and very experienced,they will always put you onto the fish.

as for smelly people, i think you are generalising a bit too much (i fish and i don't smell, well you didnt say anything when i took you out up here last easter).

lighten up a bit and make a recomendation. but dont bag the other operators in an area just because YOU have a favourte.

cheers mal

philip_thomson
04-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Apologise all round no harm meant by my comments. i was in the wrong. i have deleted that post.

Cheers phil

ratsack
04-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I did a trip with Noosa Blue water charters a couple years back, and wasnt greatly impressed, boat was crowded, no fish except grinners and the decky had a smart mouth. Perhaps I struck a bad day. Looked like a good outfit otherwise. Go North a bit further to Rainbow beach and look up the Keely Rose Ed Falconer. He will give you a great days fishing and knows where the big reds are