PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaay Migaloo!!!!!!!!!

jugs
23-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Well common sense has prevailed and last night the Japanese lost their quest to further rape our waters. HOWEVER, there is some loophole though that they can still go and kill more whales for science anyway. It will be interesting to see how this evolves in the coming months.

For now though, Migaloo lives to swim another day!!!
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

Big_unit
23-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Jugs is excited.

Cheers
James

jugs
23-06-2005, 04:20 AM
Very!! I think we need to respect these huge mammals and there are plenty of other critters that can be used to make dogfood and perfume!

Heath
23-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Even when comming home with the killbox empty, seeing just 1 whale makes it all worth it!

skippa
23-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Jugs,

Maybe so, but unfortunatly on the news I watched last night it was reported that they were going to increase the kill...... I mean r e s e a r c h regardless of the outcome. I'm sure more debate will follow.

Some people will never learn.

Cheers,
Tony

gunna
23-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Jugs - what I heard is that "loophole" you refer to allows them to expand their catch to now include a certain number of humpbacks. Mialoo is still in trouble if thats the case.

Dug
23-06-2005, 10:59 AM
I can imagine the turnout when Japanese whaling boats try to refuel in Australia will not be pretty.

PS perfume is made from ambergris A waxy grayish substance formed in the intestines of sperm whales and found floating at sea or washed ashore. It is added to perfumes to slow down the rate of evaporation.

Since the hunting of sperm whales is not on the menu just yet the supply will continue to be from beachcombers.

It stinks like sh1t anyway