PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Friday.....

snappa
02-07-2005, 08:37 AM
[smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]

“BUGGA “

Threes goes the color sounder… “the one who must be obeyed” #organized a flexi day off #today, the same day as me L.D.O..

WHY........... ???

Then she said .. u know what day it is...
Yes I said “Friday” the start of the finance year.....

WRONG

Ist July u know…

Had me beat..

HOLLY SHIT..!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=oops.gif]

Like getting hit with a sledge hammer… our anniversary of 33 years… [smiley=hammer.gif]

U forgot she said …
No I said
Just waiting for ya to get up out of bed…..????

So I said I never bought ya anything #because you have every thing that opens and shuts..
Well #..That went down like a lead balloon….

[smiley=idea.gif]How what…. I think

Arrrr # >>>> MONEY >>>>.. She always loves money..

So I slipped out to the shed when she sat down to do a p#$..
And came back in with my “color sounder” money…$1500..

She was happy and I got breakfast ..... [smiley=love.gif]

I’m a very lucky man…. I think …. To have put off buying the sounder on Wednesday….

Bloody lucky….

So the next couple of trips out will be without the color sounder …but things are sweet in the SNAPPA house……

Bloody lucky…

[smiley=wut.gif]

propdinger
02-07-2005, 08:41 AM
hmmmm lucky you always have that pocket full of spare cash buddy or you would be sleeping in the shed ;D ;D ;D

Dug
02-07-2005, 09:02 AM
I know that feeling

The one reason I remember our anniversary is Mrs Doug always forgets it. SO I have the present ready and she has the "OH I forgot again line, I'm so sorry,......."

It works well for me in the long run ;)

gunna
02-07-2005, 09:09 AM
I haven't forgot for over 20 years until the last - she kissed me on the cheek at breakfast & I grumbled "whats that for". Happy Anniversary darling. I felt particularly bad.

But it didn't cost me $1500. Ouch that musta hurt.

basserman
02-07-2005, 10:23 AM
gezz snappa
a easy date to remeber too :P

PinHead
02-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Have our 25th anniv in September..taking her out to dinner for it...to Raffles Hotel in Singapore.

caveman
02-07-2005, 10:59 AM
jesus snapper i would have put up with the shit rather than hand over the cash, i've been with my missus for about 10yrs(not100% sure on that will have to ask her she knows all the dates i don't even remem her b/day) what you should have done is got the sounder and said now i can take you to those spots where we can be alone all day just you and i sweet heart,

Dezzer
02-07-2005, 11:29 AM
To all thieving a##holes reading this thread,
Snappa doesn't really keep 1500 big ones in his shed.

caveman
02-07-2005, 11:39 AM
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

once_bitten
02-07-2005, 11:40 AM
did you get a color sounder for your pressy :'(

bugman
02-07-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm not sure who I admire the most here:

Snappa - who can successfully hide $1,500 from the misses in the back shed.

Or Greg - who is taking his wife to Raffles in Singapore.

I think that Imperial charm may just sway the decision.

TonyM
02-07-2005, 12:18 PM
I hate em both - it's mongrels like that that make it difficult for the rest of us mere mortals :'(

Kidding - well done guys. I narrowly escaped a major lapse recently with a nice saphire ring, a blokes gotta do what a blokes gotta do ;D

caveman
02-07-2005, 01:29 PM
i bought her a ring once but the deal was she had to get me UHF readio for the ute.

fish2eat
02-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Wow.....$1500 after 33 years. I've been married 10 and was kinda hoping it got cheaper as you went down the track. Else you must have some skeletons in that shed along with the cash

Big_Kev
02-07-2005, 03:05 PM
You are slipping Pete.
You gave her the whole 1500 Jonhies???
You could have got away with giving her 500 to go on a shopping trip all for herself.
Back to training for you mate.

major-defect
02-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah I agree reel hard he must have the dear model.

major-defect
02-07-2005, 04:43 PM
My anniversary is on the misses birthday i definetly better not forget.Thirteenth one this year.

DaneCross
02-07-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure who I admire the most here:

Snappa - who can successfully hide $1,500 from the misses in the back shed.

Or Greg - who is taking his wife to Raffles in Singapore.

I think that Imperial charm may just sway the decision.
I rekon Brent, too much cash these blokes! My mrs would be lucky to get dinner out. I rekon you should be running free trips in your new rig snappa... and pinhead I sure wouldn't mind a cruise in your one when she hits the water - I'll bring the wine and caviar ;) ;D

did you get a color sounder for your pressy :'(
I with you once_bitten, wheres our f*%kn presents, we're the ones that hafta put up with their shoppn 'n overspendn' 'n b@tchn n whingn... hahaha, I love my mrs, honestly! ;D

dasher
02-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Ya poor saps, what's wrong with ya. Every year when they have the after xmas sales get one of your fishing mates wives to go out and buy 4 pressies for about $200. Have them gift wrapped and then hide in the shed. When trouble and strife says you forgot you pig, you just smile and say no just teasing darling, I'll get your pressie now. ;) ;D

-spiro-
04-07-2005, 05:48 AM
Pete you must like your missus ???
Just a quick question- What colour are snapper on a BLACK AND WHITE sounder ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrates to you and your missus [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=love.gif]

Razza
04-07-2005, 05:52 AM
Black and white you nasty little thing lol ;D ;) ;)
Razza

saphire
04-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Happy Aniversary Snapper and Mrs Snapper.
Congratulations.
saphire [smiley=balloon3.gif]

snappa
04-07-2005, 04:38 PM
dasher...i like your plan i will consider that for the near future..
birthdays are "no problems" as mine is the 16 th and "the one who must be obeyed" is the 17th ..both July... ;D
so i give a dollar and i get a dollar... :D :D

i have just returned with "the one who must be obeyed" from china where i gave her a walk along the wall. and a picnic at the warroirs... ::)
a round of drinks at the famious shanghai hotel...asian connection... ;D
i think i will be ok for fishing and biking for the next 6 months.... well this weekend is with the bikes overnite in toowoobah? driving around GO-KARTS.. :o
NO WORRIES when the two crabs are happy... ??? :P

bidkev
05-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Snappa.

Jeez mate, that kind of money must buy off a lot af bedtime headaches ;-)

My deckie once asked for the house to be renovated for our anniversary.......I bought her an electric paint stripper as a present :-) Cost me in the long run. She was working away on the skirting boards in the bathroom with that stripping fluid in a tin on the edge of the bath when the dog walked in wagging it's tail......Whacko!........stripper in the bath and holes burned right through it! I'd already planned on buying her some plumbing gear for our next anniversary :-)

chhers

kev

snappa
05-07-2005, 11:09 AM
;D