PDA

View Full Version : Nugget's show is now 2 hours

whynott
03-07-2005, 01:22 AM
G'day G'day,
Just heard Nugget's show is now on for 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 5 till 7 on 4bc. :)
Now thats a good move.
Give us all that information Nugget!
Cheers,
Graham.

gif
03-07-2005, 01:43 AM
soon

The 2 hours starts in about 2 weeks

I'll leave it to Dave to reply with more

correction: 1 week - next weekend Sat 9th

whynott
03-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Sorry,
I failed to mention that the longer shows start next weekend.
Cheers,
Graham.

Nugget
03-07-2005, 04:29 AM
Yes it's all true - I was waiting till next week before letting everyone know.
Starting July 9 Talking Fishing will go for 2 hours every Saturday and Sunday, 5 - 7am.

There will be quite a few changes in the format - more species info, location guides, tips, techniques and reports.
It will also give me the oportunity to expand on some of the current issues.

Stay tuned - I'll post more details as we formulate the Show over the next week.

Dave ><>

fish2eat
03-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Congratulations Nugget, its no wonder your fame continues to grow.......what a great face for radio!! oops, people in glass houses etc

Seriously, you give the type of info that we can relate to in a no nonsense way...I just wish Channel 10 would give you a bigger time slot than just the 2 minute teaser.
The clown antics on IFish with all the american whooping and hollerin' means nothing because they never show you anything technical about baits, rigs, its just EN-TER-TAIN-MENT

Stu

Nugget
03-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Thanks Graham and Stu.
If anyone has any ideas for the Show - give me an email or PM.
Always after ideas to make it better.

Dave ><>

dfox
03-07-2005, 02:51 PM
With my long range phone set up i should be able to talk to you live from out on the shelf dave, lol. ;D Good on ya mate, we often listen to the show while out fishing...foxy

Nugget
04-07-2005, 12:13 AM
On ya Foxy - give me your mobile number and we'll ring you while you're out there.
"Up next... the Fox - live from the shelf"

Dave ><>

squidgiepalmer
04-07-2005, 08:04 AM
hey dave will you be broadcasting from Evans Classic that will be a first and a great plug for our little comp can just see it you and Mono burbon in hand or better still on board out wide with you and that big perlie on line giving graffic discription of how to land that big one now that would be a first for radio wish i could recive your show down here nothing any good on Northcoast on fish
cheers squidgie

bazzaman
05-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Looking for some more guides on the NQLD side of things Dave! More info on places inshore offshore off cairns would be sensational but cant please everyone ay!

Keep up the great work mate!!
Cheers

Shane