PDA

View Full Version : river to mud goers (just a warning)

MEGA'bite
08-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi all if you have cleaned out the boat for the river to mud run best check you put all the safty gear back in , i would dare say that the boys in blue will be out on the water checking us out . Cheers Adrian

Touchy - R.I.P.
09-07-2005, 02:38 AM
Yep flattyfinder,you are right,just remember boy n girls we will be under the ausfish banner for the w/end so please check all your gear as a few will be fishing "partially smooth water" areas & will require the safety gear for same,I for one was at fault thru one thing & another, long time off the water, then fishing "smooth water", then not realizing Wello Point area was ps water. Still no excuse for me slipping up tho' & had I been checked would of been in deep poo poo. Seeya all at the Spiderman bash. Cheers Touchy.><>.

Big_unit
09-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Have fun boys, I wish I could go. Its my Daughters 1st Birthday and I wouldnt miss it for anything. Maybe next time though.

Cheers
James

fishin4fun
09-07-2005, 05:45 AM
i was at mud on thursday and the fisho,s were there checking a few of the boats around . They checked us on fish sizes, safety gear , dates on flares and licences, in general they were polite and no sign of arrogance from them ....Rob