PDA

View Full Version : River to Mud Confirmations (If Havent Replied)

webby
01-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Need to know if names below are turning up and how many onboard by 6jul, the rest have confirmed.
Aquaries reel hard Jugs Finding time Beefaman
Madman 1 Mulletguts sharkbait (dont no which one)
Big e Snapattack Fishin dan On the chew
Fishinmissin Stevo Jason173 Snafu
Kendall Longtail Swfisher Flattyfinder
Dug Roz

Also Goanna/Billo/Steve78/youngfisho all have spare seats available, so if you need a ride give one of these blokes a call
regards

madman1
02-07-2005, 06:53 AM
Affirmative for Madman1 and Rocketfishman.

See you all there.

Cheers

finding_time
02-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Finding time and GBC will be attending ( plastics only)

beefaman
02-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Pretty sure myself and Touchy are teaming up!! See yas there!!

Razza
02-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Lokking for a deckies seat,anyone got a spare seat?
Razza

simon_vaughan
02-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Webby, I am out mate, sorry for such late notice. Cheers Simon

jaybee
02-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey Brian
I'll be there with my brother, (2) spot x in the river for squire. and if a westerly comes in maybe some nice size tailor
cheers
Joe

BigE
02-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Yep brian i'm on and the Jr Deckie will be ridein shot gun (she got her boat lic. last sat so i may need some dutch courage) :o :o :o :o :o beware the mad tiller steer fellow ausfisher's as the Jr is determined to get to spot X first ;D ;D ;D

Regards
the E

SNAFU
03-07-2005, 03:35 AM
webby i can only make it till about 6pm as have a 21st sprung on me by son of good fishing buddy (my deckie).still want to come and meet others and have a fish.
ps hope the river cleans up by then,looks like milo drink at moment.
SNAFU

stevo
03-07-2005, 04:08 AM
Will still be there for this one, but will stay land based as may have to leave a bit early. Will have the boys with me.

stevo

sharkbait
03-07-2005, 06:46 AM
I'm about 90% - only really keen to fish mud though...don't know the river very well.

See you there :)

Steven78
03-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Yep i am in it. Cannot wait
First comp ;D ;D ;D ;D

adriancorrea
04-07-2005, 06:13 AM
Hi all
Im looking for someone that needs a deckie for next weekend.
Plastics or bait ;)
Pm me if you have a spot, can only fish sat as I have commitments on sunday.

Tight Lines
Adrian

MEGA'bite
04-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Yep me and the missus will be attending cheers FLATTYFINDER

Cloud_9
05-07-2005, 01:30 AM
gaday Webby.
at this stage I'll be there and my wife and proly my daughter will be as well.
if weather good. or ive been a good boy.
iffy weather will see me there solo.
Cloud 9

Fishin_Dan
05-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Count me in!!! First comp for me, so wouldn't miss it for the world! ;D

Fishin_Dan
05-07-2005, 01:39 PM
To "Goanna/Billo/Steve78/youngfisho" - If any of you guys have 2 spare seats, Nemo84 and myself are looking for a spot. Give us a yell if you can accomodate.

Steven78
05-07-2005, 02:33 PM
My Wife if the weather is ok will come as she gets sea sick.
I would be happy to bring someone along if she does not come.

sunrise
05-07-2005, 02:59 PM
G'day Webie and Gang
Would love to come if there is a seat some were for me ...
I cut the ends off 2 of my finger on my right hand ..off work for 2 months..But that is not going to stop me from fishing...
I just cant handle my boat by myself so if some kind person has a set spare that would be good
johno

Cheech
05-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Commodore and I will be there, but we will be doing the late arvo evening shift. Partly because I have a system upgrade to do at work, and partly due to the location. Will there be anyone still around if we don't get back to the ramp till 11.00pm?

ken4159
05-07-2005, 03:38 PM
2 seats taken ,1 left
pm me if you need a ride by thursday.

goanna

boomer
05-07-2005, 04:48 PM
just wondering if its not to late to join the challange
ive been a member for a couple of years i haven't
done a lot of post [ to busy fishing ;D i bought a
fishing kayak last year and haven't used it much
of late it would be perfect for flicking baits up the
little creeks off the river
cheers boomer

Billo
06-07-2005, 05:24 AM
Sorry lads , seats in my boat are now full .

boomer , the more the merryer mate !

NeMo84
06-07-2005, 07:20 AM
yeh i will be going with JoeT so i'll see ya all down there for a great day ;)

SCOTTYGC
06-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Just had the call from the missus and she aint gunna pop anything out this weekend
So im back in
riding on the SS Goanna
For TEAM GOANNA proudly sponsered by XXXX and buderburg rum
not sure if we are useing plastics or bait
(maybe one side of boat plastic other side that smelly stuff)

see yas there
scotty

Touchy - R.I.P.
06-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Scotty, Seeya There, dont think it matters which side of the boat you are on it will still be smelly :o ::) :P ;D. Touchy.><>.

SharkBait
06-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey Guys
This SharkBait (The new one) wont be able to play this Saturday for the river to Mud. Regrettfully the Army has me playing soldiers and doing a fun run up the huge hill on Enoggera Barracks - how does anyone call running fun???? :'(
Tight lines and good luck to one and all!

Madman - if ya reading cant make it but will drop around this week!
Sorry bout piratn the name guys (didnt realise there was two and its my callsign) :-/ A big wave to the other sharkbait! :D
Cheers
Norm

Fishin_Dan
06-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Webby - Check your PM's :D

aquarius
06-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Aquarius and crew will be atending......see you there folks.
Cheers Brent

youngfisho
06-07-2005, 07:48 PM
STILL ONE SPOT LEFT ON MY BOAT IF THERE ARE ANY TAKERS. PM me if you are interested.

andrew

SCOTTYGC
07-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Just wanted to ask about the BBQ?

Is this BYO ?

scotty

bidkev
07-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Much as I'd like to meet all you guys I've got to take advantage of the next 48 hrs weather. Will be going solo on a Bay marathon (36 or 48 hrs depending on how knackered I am).

I've been threatening to challenge myself for a while now and as I'm not getting any younger I think with the current forecast it's now or never. This old fart has to see if he can still "do the business". With no cabin I'll probably kill myself with hypothermia :-)

Will try to catch up with you all Saturday arvo/evening. Have a good challenge and I hope the weather stays fine for you all.

cheers

kev

Jason173
07-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Count me in. Bringing my father along with me. Will be using both plastics and bait. Hope theres enough room at the car park for all the trailers ???

PinHead
08-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Alas, due to work committments I cannot make it for the fishing comp..however I will definitely drop in down there at soem stage of the afternoon.

terminaltackle
08-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Gday to all this challenge sounds like it will be a good night. Is there still a chance to enter this comp, or will I just be spectator at the weigh in. I am only new to the Ausfish site but look forward to getting down to the river and having a crack at some of the fishing the river has to offer. Hopefully I will be able to compete, if not when is the next one going to be organised.

MulletGuts
08-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Sorry for the late reply Webby. Can't do this weekend unfortunately.

I'm sure you guys and gals will have fun.

Big_Kev
09-07-2005, 01:38 AM
No can do. Have to attend the old mans 60th and I have been told it is more important in no uncertain terms by my mum.
Have a good one cheers Kev.

Fishinmishin
09-07-2005, 07:46 AM
Sorry about such a late reply Brian :-/.
I'll now be in [smiley=laola.gif]. I'll be headin off for an early run around the bay and then back to the river to refuel. I've NEVER fished or left from the Brissy River and I am lookin for one deckie to attack the breams with (hopefully has a better idea then me or we have no chance :-X). I have very little knowledge of fishing bream spots in the bay other than Peel or Green and am willing to try to attack them with artificials if the deckie so chooses. Please PM me ASAP if keen and I'll leave at 6am but can pick you up upon my return at 1pm.
I'd say 'Let the best man win' but I don't like my chances of winning ;D ::).
Cheers, Jay

Fishinmishin
09-07-2005, 08:10 AM
The wife just told me that my father in law now has the deckie spot. Sorry. Now since there is two of us that don't have a clue about the area.....does anyone know if there are any yabbie banks around. Yes, the old humble, reliable yabbie will be my main weapon, along with any herring we manage to find. So does anyone know where the herring hide ???. Any help is appriciated.
SCOTTYGC, the BBQ is BYO but Lucky Phill recons he is gonna shout everyone drinks since he is gonna win the comp :-X :-*.
Cheers, Jay

madman1
09-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Due to motor servicing problems, Rocketfishman and myself may be shore based or out all together.

It was supposed to be a quick service but as usual more problems were found.

Lucky the Etec has a three year waranty. LOL ;D

See you all there (hopefully) ???

Cheers

Mark [smiley=hammer.gif]

Fishinmishin
09-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Sorry again....the deckie position is now available again ;). Please PM me if interested.
Cheers, Jay

longtail
09-07-2005, 03:31 PM
are you sure this time jay :-X ??? #;D ;D

jas

p.s i'll be there , sorry 'bout the late reply webby

jaybee
09-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Maybe a change of plans for me now as well, depending on the mornings forecast and what time my brother rings, its looking more like spot x mooloolaba.
cheers
Joe

Cheech
09-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Jay,,

Sorry, but no yabbies of any number for 20km of the Brisbane river.

But if you are after cast netting herring, go to Mud via the boat passage and collect them off the St Helena jetty. I don't bother any more, but when I tried, I never missed there. I remember one time casting one side off the end of the jetty and getting nothing, and then second cast 5m away on the other side and getting enough in one cast for the guys that were fishing on the jetty, a full supply for myself, and then trying to release any others that were still kicking.

Can also get them under the bridge at the ramp.

You are better off just picking up a packet or 2 of chicken gut.

Cheech

jaybee
09-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Cheech
St Helena jetty man it is easier once you hit the river there is a nav light(pylont) to the left, its always full of herrings, bugger why travel more then u need.
cheers
Joe.