PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Beach Accommodation

firetruck
27-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Three mates and I are heading up to Rainbow Beach for a charter with Keely Rose (Ed Falconer) on the weekend of the 6 Aug. We have the charter on the saturday and then we might try and get a beach session in on the sunday before heading home. I know the comp is on this week or next, I hope the likes of Reefmaster and D-Fox leave some for us.

I'm just wondering about accommodation up there, any suggestions? Will be up there for 2 nights.

Cheers
Firetruck

harry_h01
27-07-2005, 07:41 AM
Firetruck

My olds have a house up at Rainbow. If you contact First National (ask for Steve Wallace). The house is 07 Manooka Drive.

it is self contained, sleeps seven, and all you need is food and linen. Hope this helps.

Harry

Roo
27-07-2005, 07:56 AM
I've booked a house up there for a wedding in october through first national. They were very helpful and have a huge range of accom available. thay have a booklet they can send you.Good luck on the charter.

firetruck
27-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks for that fellas.

gcourt
27-07-2005, 12:17 PM
I've stayed at the Rainbow Waters Holiday Park at Carlo Point a few times now and can recommend their self contained cabins,good rates and its right next to the ramp.The Sports club also runs a courtesy bus that will come and pick you up and drop you off,so no worries about drivin after a few ales ;D
Cheers
Glenn

Seahorse
27-07-2005, 01:04 PM
the cabins at the caravan park next to pub are great and not expensive. best of all right next to pub.

Just_chips
27-07-2005, 02:02 PM
I have stayed at the backpackers place that is right in the middle of the township up there. It was cheap, clean, within walking distance of everthing and just right for a group of fishos doin a trip out with the spirit of rainbow charter boat.

Cheers Kev

Paul_Harrey
29-07-2005, 10:39 AM
I have stayed at a fantastic pub in TinCan bay before. The pub is called the Sleepy Lagoon Hotel. It is ~10k from Rainbow. It has cheap traditional pub accomodation or more comfortable (slightly more expensive) self-contained units.