PDA

View Full Version : need help

Imoutofhere
02-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Hello Im looking for some help I am planning a trip from Melb to Cairns and would love some feed back on places to go as I will be traveling up the coast by car with my boat on the back.

Mick
03-08-2005, 06:38 AM
Yep, there is a small section of coastline between Melb and Cairns that can occasionaly produce the odd fish. ;D

Mate, you are talking near half a hemisphere of coastline, different climates, different seasons, etc. :o

Maybe let people know where you will be and when, what type of boat you have and what type of gear you will be using. ;)

I am not trying to discourage your question but some more info would be helpful and you will probably get more replies which in return will help your fishing expedition up the coast. :)

Some advice for you -

(1) Dont talk to anyone south of the QLD border, they are weird. :P

(2) When it says 100 on a street sign with a red circle around it, it means 100km per hour. You will notice some of your vicco mates towing caravans in QLD at ridiculuosly slow speeds. 8)

(3) Ausfish lives and breaths in Brisbane (SE QLD). If you cant find an ausfisho at the Pin, Mud, peel, Murphies, the bay, GC seaway or at any Redland boat ramp, you are not in Brisbane.

On a serious note, tell me what time of year you plan to be in North QLD and I will throw you some information that can help.

Kind regards,

Mick