PDA

View Full Version : Boat Decals

twodogsfishing
29-07-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm kinda grasping at straws here, we are doing up a haines formula 233 and are chasing the original or original looking side decals for the boat. I think they should read haines formula 233 and have the eagle insignia. If anyone has any suggestions it would much appreciated. I have tried one avenue however it required the hull ID number which we think has been covered by metel plating on the transom when engines where previously fitted. Thanks again to anyone who can help.

blaze
29-07-2005, 12:07 PM
see the ausfish add re boat names and have a talk to steve, I know that we can reproduce off photo's, pics in books so I would think steve would be able to do the same
just click on ausfish stickers on rhs of screen
cheers
blaze

ahjayem
03-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Two Dogs

If you have no luck through our Ausfish channels, try a guy by the name of David Webb on 0414 226 242. He’s got a sign business just north of the Gold Coast. I got him to do some for the Formula we are doing up about twelve months ago, but I opted for the Haines Shield with the “Aussie Kangaroo” and our flag. I believe he does work for the Haines Hunter company which has its factory at Yatala (Qld).

Tight lines
RJM

P.S. Has your name got anything to do with Red Indian culture?