PDA

View Full Version : Kawana Boat Show (who's going)

westie
04-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Well someone had to ASK.

Not sure how big or what ever, I went last year and thought it was a bit Ho Hom, but like all advertisement you see "IT is the biggest boat show ever" and if that is the case than i just talked myself into going.

Well ya just have to go for a look hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey just got the WORD going round, if you mention you are an AUSFISH member they will let you in for FREEEEEEE

Hang on, was it if you are a member they won't let you in.

Where am I? ??? what am I doin ear? ???who wrote that? ??? ??? NURSE NURSE where are you Medication :P time!!!!!! ;D

I wonder who starts things like that ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Zeeke
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Im Considering it... dont know yet.. last year was dull... very very dull.. might be good to take the camera tho if theres some promo girls lurking around...

Tim ;D

ssbayguide
05-08-2005, 04:11 AM
Quite frankly, I think (last year) it was one of the worst events of its type that have ever been to.

You'd have to pay me to go again.

Peter

Fisher_Boats
05-08-2005, 07:35 AM
We will be displaying two boats at the show. A 600 Maxi and a 660 Maxi. Haven't been for a couple of years. They have new people ,Hooked on Boating, promoting it this year and they are putting in a fair bit of effort so hopefully it will be a good show. Any Ausfishers that are going come and say hello.

Cheers Col

Zeeke
05-08-2005, 07:56 AM
saw you in the weekender with the Leeanne Payne article.. nice pics Col

Tim

Fisher_Boats
05-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Hi Zeeke,
Wouldn't mind seeing that.
The nice pictures ....is that the boat or Leanne? ;D
Hope my ugly dial isn't in there.
Cheers Col

Zeeke
05-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Plenty of pics of Leeanne.. but theres a pic of you driving around in "Jay Jar Moo"

with the caption "Col Svennson in his pride and joy, a custom-built Fisher boat"

Tim

Bill_Klein
05-08-2005, 03:59 PM
last year was a bit drab was hopin to meet Steve Starling just to say i met him but did'nt get there till late so i dont know maybe

westie
05-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey you can say Hi to me my name is Steve and I am still here

Bill_Klein
05-08-2005, 04:06 PM
hey steve where u at im in golden beach

Zeeke
05-08-2005, 05:44 PM
You can say Hi to me.. but i dont know if ill get there yet.. ill be transport dependant..

Tim

caloundra
06-08-2005, 07:02 AM
with the wind tomorrow I think I'll head down there after lunch saturday. hope it's better than last years effot
hope to see some of you there

Daniel

Zeeke
06-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Looks like a big event for the ausfish crew... still dunno if ill make it, i wouldnt mind.. but.. ahh well.. all i need is a new epirb

Tim