PDA

View Full Version : Camp Mart /BFC Stores

westie
02-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Just wonder if anyone has yet been to these stores, they are advertising that they are the largest fishing store around and there staff are experts, the one I would visit would be
LAWNTON - Cnr Gympie & Todds Roads.

It is a supposed to be in the Super Cheap chain.

NeilD
02-08-2005, 12:17 PM
The Lawnton one is opposite where I work so I drop by from time to time. Range of tackle is limited but improving and a good amount of camping gear. Same as most stores, know your prices before you buy. Not much change since the takeover by supercheap and the rebranding but worth keeping an eye on in future

Neil

Bill_Klein
02-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Well will have to see if they put one up here for us then Westie

Bill_Klein
02-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Did you get any pics of the Brissy goin down yesterday westie
I was out there what a madhouse got a roll of film though bein processed now

westie
02-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes I was there see "Hmas Brisbane Pic"
Yes There is on planned for here check out www.bfc.com.au under store vertual tour they run the locations to come

westie
04-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Also just got a reply for them roday regarding that::: ::)

Hi Steve

In about 2-4 weeks time all of our stores that are currently trading as
Campmart (Keperra, Lawnton, Capalaba & Springwood) will have started to
receive the new range of fishing products. The range in each of these
stores will be the same.
The Maroochydore store will be on Wises Rd and will be 6-12 weeks away.

Regards,
Jason Wolff
Marketing manager

theoldlegend
05-08-2005, 02:55 AM
The one at Capalaba has been pretty good in the past. The bloke there is starting to get a bigger range of stuff in. Will check it out again in a couple of weeks.

TOL

chemmy
05-08-2005, 04:49 AM
in the past month the keperra Ca/\/\p mart has doubled it's stock on fishing gear if not trippled thehave atleast 4 rodracks full of live fibers and a bugger load of plastics. The only bad thing their discounts are pretty sh!t before the take over i used to get great discounts on every thing because i was a regular but now nothing. I bought a live fiber rob marked at $110 for $80 and all lures Including plastics, slugs and hard bodies.

any way just thought you should know

jimbob
05-08-2005, 04:48 PM
gday fellas
I have heard that their are going to be 15 new stores open in qld. Chemmy you may know where im talking now apparently the keperra store is moving to the makro site (makro are closing) they are going to be called something like FBC. Standing for fishing boating & camping superstore. The one at Keperra is going to be 2 3rds fishing & boating & the rest camping should be good. I think i my still have question mark over some of there product knowledge though. But it may improve.
cheers jimbo ;)

The_Walrus
06-08-2005, 03:50 PM
You have to admit there's nothing like looking at a 20 feet long lure display !!!! :o

Luc

westie
06-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Oh yes there is. A 20' long wet T Shirt Disply

Zeeke
06-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Id apply for a job there.. but i havent got any skills.. well.. no edumacationalaminal skills that is... just a few years of boating n fishing and a lil bit of camping... bugger

Tim

Dug
06-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Go for it tim you could run the fly and soft plastic area standing on your ear.

I just want to see what happens when people come in to buy bait from you ;D ;D ;D ;)

Dug
06-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Re wet t shirts, the last time I saw that was when I was asked to judge the local competition by some of the Bad Girls.

They did not pay me and only gave me a $20 bar tab >:(

Last time I go to that establishment.

Zeeke
06-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Bait you say.. :-X

Plastic bait?? fur bait?? what kinda bait.. ... ohh.. smelly bait.. gotcha.. we have the scented plastic bait dip and pens...

you want.. mushy fish bait? oh im sorry, but im gonna have to ask you to leave, youve offended me, fishy bait is cruel.. millions of poor innocent fish being scooped up and frozen.. how would you like it.. and oh god.. the smell.. its so nasty >:( :-X

Ahh Well.. see what happens.. wouldnt suprise me tho if the shop is filled with underage workers who dont know anything... like Supercheap

Tim

chemmy
06-08-2005, 07:21 PM
go for it tim

westie
07-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Hey Tim you could always do the McDonalds on sell.
" ;D Would you like Gloves,serviettes and wipes to go with that order" ;D

Scott15
07-08-2005, 06:12 AM
in the past month the keperra Ca/\/\p mart has doubled it's stock on fishing gear if not trippled thehave atleast 4 rodracks full of live fibers and a bugger load of plastics. The only bad thing their discounts are pretty sh!t before the take over i used to get great discounts on every thing because i was a regular but now nothing. I bought a live fiber rob marked at $110 for $80 and all lures Including plastics, slugs and hard bodies.

any way just thought you should know

chemmy aint wrong, at first the shop had nothing good. Now i find it better than most tackle stores because of the price!