PDA

View Full Version : NSW RFL Survey

RASA
22-07-2005, 09:09 AM
TFP has launched a state-wide survey in regards to the NSW RFL.

Please obtain a copy from the website> www.thefishingparty.info and follow instructions OR email sinali@bigpond.com and a copy will be forwarded to you.

The return surveys are being processed daily as they come in and so far the return comments vindicate the party concerns. The results will be made public shortly after the close on 21st October

Bob Smith :D

ba229
22-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Done and sent.

Just an observation with some of the questions... rather than just yes no answers perhaps a "don't know" answer could be included in future. Several of my answers were not yes and were not no so i wrote "don't know"

Q19 was one of these. bit hard for me to answer yes or no when i have absolutely no knowledge of how the government is managing our freshwater resources. it got a "don't know " :)

Regards

Alex

RASA
22-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Hi Alex

The questions are designed to get a definite general answer which suits the stats program. As an example we could have 50 separate questions splitting the fresh and saltwater but in the personal data you indicate what type of fisho you are so Q19 can be answered and categorised as a Yes/No which reflects that.

As an aside the Freshwater should be looked at two ways and the keen freshwater bloke will understand.
1. Does impoundment fishing and restocking make the resource sustainable.
2. Are the River and Stream fishos being neglected because of this.

And the big question is whether the emphasis on sending fishos to impoundments is a decoy to not fixing up the degenerating streams as per Natives etc.

Just my thoughts

Bob Smith

RASA
23-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Alex
Your survey arrived and has been processed

Thanks

Bob Smith

ba229
23-07-2005, 01:50 PM
wow that was quit.

Snail mail still works then I see :-)

RASA
29-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Some surveys are coming from the Qld interests.

Thanks guys, your input is valuable

Bob Smith

RASA
03-08-2005, 06:17 PM
A few incomplete surveys are coming in and won't be counted unless all details and answers are noted.

It must be the time of year for doing fishing surveys, I know what TFP reason is but the fish and bag paper is getting a might smelly with who and why!!!

Bob Smith

RASA
15-08-2005, 07:44 AM
All
The Fishing Party NSW RFL survey is just not about the license issue. It encompasses also the question on Marine Parks and National park fishing access. ACCESS!!!!!!

Please consider sending a survey in as the results will be made a public document and acted on.
Valid surveys will need all details filed in including your name, address and postcode for verification (unlike the fish review verification)

Bob Smith
TFP Chairman