PDA

View Full Version : Im New

Tempest
20-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi. i just joined.
i like fishing near jacobs well, one of the highlights of my fishing day is stopping in at the gem bait and tackle for a crumbed sausage, i think tipplers is great i like camping on south stradbroke island, i like looking at the different beacons at night and identifing the flashing lights,i like small-medium level wake but high level is just too much, i hope that by joining ausfish i will learn more about fishing and boating ,i am good with the forum codes.
This is a good board,tempest [smiley=rifle.gif]

saphire
20-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Hello Tempest,
I am glad you joined. Have fun and please behave yourself.
I dont know why you have exmember near your name as you have never joined before.
saphire. [smiley=balloon3.gif]

blaze
21-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi Saphire
maybe all the newbys are ex untill they prove themselves, easy to delete an ex

Tempest
your right
it is a great website, its a living and breathin, it must be cause its always growing and advancing
welcome
cheers
blaze

-spiro-
21-08-2005, 12:27 AM
welcome Tempest
look forward to your posttings ;D

agnes_jack
21-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Welcome aboard Tempest!
Your first mission is to tell us all of Sapphires fishing tactics, secret spots, and favorite lures.

Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D

bidkev
21-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Hi Tempest, welcome to the site. kev

Tempest
21-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Welcome aboard Tempest!
Your first mission is to tell us all of Sapphires fishing tactics, secret spots, and favorite lures.

Regards, Tony ;D ;D ;D

Sure. ill also tell you any funny things that happen to her.
ADDITION:
the ex member thing fixed up at my 3rd post.

agnes_jack
21-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Way to go Tempest
You'll get along well on this site [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Regards, Tony

theoldlegend
21-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Welcome aboard Tempest. You'll pick up a lot on this site. Don't forget to listen to your Mum.

TOL

searaider
21-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Onya Tempest ,
Welcome aboard .
I'm sure that you will get some good tips off all the Guys & Gals on the site .

Peter
Searaider 2

westie
21-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Welcome Tempest you will learn alot from your mum, a lot of stuff from here your mum won't want you to learn, like how to catch bigger fish than her and when you do we will show you how NOT to let her forget it!!!!!! " BRING ON THE COMPETION "

Angla
21-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Welcome Tempest. Good to see fishing is a family trait. I just like getting out and about and seeing this beautiful ocean and all of its creatures great and small. Also like to sneak a couple of fish home for the family to enjoy.
Do you fish with Saphire or do you split up and go different directions.
Tight lines to mother and son.

Angla

revs57
22-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm new too tempest and can't wait for the apprenticeship to end...the ex member thingy is a hard welcome! Hope its not a hint