PDA

View Full Version : Lovely weather this week.....NOT

Fishinmishin
23-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Well seems the boat was finally ready just in time to miss out on all those large highs centered over SE QLD and all those great catches everyone was getting early this month :'(. A couple modifications to the rig to be done next week and I'm sure while it's in the shop the weather will come good again :P. Just had to sook to someone as the wife could care less ::).
Cheers, Jay ;)

philip_thomson
23-08-2005, 09:11 PM
i know what u mean about the weather jay. my theory is if my dad has a day off the weahter is either windy or wet. so going on this that gives this saturday an excuse, and then from the 10th-17th of september the weather will be bad again.

everyone note these dates down for work on the boat or gardening

cheers phil

-spiro-
24-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Jay pitty you missed the snapper run :'(
maybe next year ;D

bidkev
24-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I know how you feel Jay. I'm without a boat atm and if I don't take delivery within the next few days then it won't happen till after the boat show. Everybody in the business is flat out for the show. Looks like I've missed out on the snapper too.

cheers

kev

Bosunsmate
28-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Just had my O/B serviced and done the trailer maintenance, it's blowin the top of a zit and don't look like it's gonna settle any time soon, also the car goes in for body work tomorrow so the boat aint gonna get wet for another week at least now.........

Talk bout being frustrated, we are supposed to wear purple when we are sexually frustrated, what colour do we wear when we are fishing frustrated.....grey.....

I take it you have'nt got a deliveray date yet Kev.........I'd be offerin to help em get it ready if I were you.....

chemmy
28-08-2005, 10:45 PM
looks alright to me ;D ;D ;D

chemmy
28-08-2005, 10:46 PM
it's getting warmer WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO bring on the macs

DNO40
29-08-2005, 05:25 AM
Blowing its Ass out here in Gladstone. Decided to play golf instead this weekend, sort of holds the frustration at bay a little. ;D

bidkev
29-08-2005, 07:24 AM
<snip>
I take it you have'nt got a deliveray date yet Kev.........I'd be offerin to help em get it ready if I were you.....

It's at the trimmers having a cover made, then when it comes back it needs a bung a hole cutting.

It isn't going anywhere yet as I still haven't found a vehicle to pull it :'(

cheers

kev

straddie
29-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Could be worse guys, you could be sitting in New Orleans wondering if your house is going to be where you left it when you get back :-?

I know the US cops a fair few hurricanes but this is the nastiest and best placed to do some big damage I have seen for a long time.

gunna
29-08-2005, 09:17 AM
It isn't going anywhere yet as I still haven't found a vehicle to pull it :'(

cheers

kev

Suspect you might be able to find volunteers to tow it for you without too much trouble #;D ;D