PDA

View Full Version : New Starter

BLOCKER
28-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Hi all have only been registered on the site for a fortnight now but have been reading the posts for some time. I have always found the information and post very useful and informative and hope to learn even more form all the members. I alos hope to be able to post about some good catchs too.

BLOCKER

agnes_jack
28-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Way to go Blocker, welcome.

Where are you from and what sort of fishing are you into?

Regards, Tony

BLOCKER
28-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Tony,
I live at Morayfield and do most of my fishing around Bribie and the passage chasing Bream, Whiting and Flathead or what ever decides to commit suicide on my line.I have just upgraded from my 12ft Dehaviland to a 14ft Runabout Westerncraft Mudskipper and it is good so I hope to venture a bit further out each time as my knowledge and skills get better.er and it is good so I hope to venture a bit further out each time as my knowledge and skills get better.

BLOCKER

Bosunsmate
28-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Welcome aboard Blocker......

Best site on the web with the best fisho's in the country givin each other the best info......

agnes_jack
28-08-2005, 10:27 AM
My family and I will be moving down that way shortly (as soon as I sell my tackle shop) We may be able to get together for a fish one day in the future.
In the meantime I'm sure some of the guys on here will give you a few pointers etc. We look forward to your input too.

All the best, Tony

saphire
28-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Hello Blocker,
Nice to meet you.
I am sure you will enjoy surfing this site :)

DNO40
29-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Welcome aboard Blocker.

You will undoubtably spend many hours on these forums as the rest of us do and hopefully share your experiences both good and bad.

DNO

Touchy - R.I.P.
29-08-2005, 09:41 AM
G'Day G'Day. And welcome Touchy.><>.

ahjayem
29-08-2005, 12:50 PM
G'day Blocker

Welcome to the site.

RJM