PDA

View Full Version : Wife and Daughter got Boat Licence

westie
28-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Well it has happened they got there Licence to drive the boat passed no problems as they had a good teacher.

I know what you all think I will come home one day and the boat and girls will be gooooone.

I may be a good teacher but I am not stupid i have not taught them how to back the trailer and they both have a disability THEY ARE BLONDE.

Brejen
28-08-2005, 03:15 PM
And from reading that i'd also say they don't read your posts either...
They can be real scary them blondes, especially when they are your wife and daughter.... and when dad and hubby makes fun at them.... :D :D :D :D .

Congrates to them both. I'm lucky if i can get my wife to even get on the boat in the yard, maybe thats a good thing.. ::)
Brett

saphire
28-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Thats fantastic,
And Westie, I am sure they will be taking the boat out very soon without you.
I am also blond and I know how to back a trailer. Yaaaaaaaaaa.
Congratulations to both of them. I am very happy for them.
saphire. [smiley=dunce.gif]

TonyM
28-08-2005, 07:09 PM
hehe good one Saphire ;D

Westie - great news, I can see Jenny going for hers soon ;) She knew as much as me when I passed my test years ago, but now she likes the boat too so I better get ready to share the drivers seat :)

bidkev
28-08-2005, 07:20 PM
<snip>

they both have a disability THEY ARE BLONDE.

What's that say about you Westie? marrying one ;D

Congrats to them both and FWIW, my dekie is blonde and she taught herself to reverse the trailer......I'm bloody useless at it compared to her. Come to think of it, I'm useless at most things compared to her...........I even get headaches at bedtime ;)

cheers

kev

snappa
28-08-2005, 07:24 PM
bugga:

another couple we have to "dodge" on the water... :P

beatsworkin
28-08-2005, 07:30 PM
I can see the dents in the quarter panels now lol.and then i wonder how they got there mum
good on them i say

dugong
28-08-2005, 07:30 PM
congrats to them both.
why do they need to learn how to back down the trailer or bait hooks ect, daughter just needs to get a boyfriend who can :o, and hey presto no need for dad/hubby to take them :(
theres only one thing a teenager can say thats more scary than dad can i borrow the car and thats dad can i borrow the car and boat.
LMAO
cheers

westie
28-08-2005, 07:33 PM
PLEASE STOP YOU are scaring me!!!!!!!!!!!!

bidkev
28-08-2005, 09:30 PM
PLEASE STOP YOU are scaring me!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the whole idea...............you set yourself up for it ;D

kev

westie
29-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Dear wife went for Jet Ski licence, Yep there goes another one of my toys out the driveway. Daughter goes for hers jet Ski licence in 2 weeks.
Why Oh Why do they have to grow up!!!!!!!
She has her eye on my X-Trail Now

Zeeke
29-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Gotta ask.. just to stop the wondering from all the other young fellas on the site... how olds the daughter??

Tim

propdinger
29-08-2005, 07:18 PM
why tim you want a girl with a xtrail, jetski and a couple of boats at her disposal. i think westie might have to lock his daughter up now......lol ;D ;D ;D