PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Raef

banshee
31-08-2005, 08:53 PM
With all the bad press circulating lately regarding members being ripped off and not geting gear etc I thought it only fair to give credit where it is due.The last couple of months has seen fellow member Raefpud locating for me the sort of gear that is not readily available in this country,his efforts have resulted in me owning some quite unique jigs,at all times he kept in contact with me informing me of what was available and for what price,I found the whole process hassel free and I found him to be straight foward and totaly honest,should anyone wish to purchase anything he offers for sale don't be put off by the fact he lives in Japan,my stuff arrived in perfect condition securley rapt.Raef,thanks mate,the only problem I have now is bringing my self to tie them on.....they're so prety.

raefpud
31-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Mate not a problem in the world, any excuse to venture into the tackle shops of tokyo - I am always amazed by the variety and quality of the gear available - i have purchased for you and several other Ausfish members, its just a pity that postage and insurance etc can take away from the bargain prices that i can buy at, still the gear here is generally great value with the exception of some hard body lures, yet still the quality and craftmanship is amazing. I am happy to purchase for others too when i have the time, but if u want anything u better order soon as my time in japan is almost up, its time for me to come and test some of this gear on Australias unsuspecting fish.

Zeeke
01-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Good to see the Boss getting some recognition.. he doesnt get it very often hehehe

Look forward to taking ya out for a fish when ya return Raef.. my boat hasnt been seriously used since you last went out for a fish with me and Lukey (murrasycod on ere)

Tim
p.s. Bring me back some lures ;D

Fishin_Dan
01-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Just try and imagine the duty free tackle list you are going to get from everyone on here now Raef!!! ;) ;D