PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish member on Fishing Australia sat 28/8

TonyM
27-08-2005, 12:12 AM
He'll probably kill me for saying this, however maybe some of you can do with a laugh tommorow # :) and maybe get a look at Lenthalls Dam if you haven't seen it before #;)

BigDan123 is on the show with Rob Paxevanos, if you get the chance have a deckie, even if it is just so you can bag Dan out hehe #;D

I better get in the car after this post (He really is big and he lives just a few streets away) #;D

Zeeke
27-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Lets hope Big Dan throws his weight around and clocks Rob.. and ends his tv career.. because the fella is a deadset w@nk#.. then again.. 99% of fishing personalities who have a show are... cept the ones who come from Ausfish...

Tim

TonyM
27-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Hi Tim,

I won't comment on Rob but I agree that most presenters can leave me a little bewildered, just some more than others ;) Anyway I'm just glad it's not me as it must be a pain of a job sometimes I reckon. When I go fishing it's to relax, would suck to "have to" do this or that, I like being a free range fisho! 8-)

I just know Dan is going to look soooo relaxed as he only had about a days notice [smiley=wreck.gif] :D

Big_unit
27-08-2005, 08:26 AM
I cant stand the way that when "Paxsomevarnish" is on a boat he jumps in front of who ever catches the fish and proceeds to almost claim it as his own. Sorry about the spelling.

Cheers
James

ebro_boat_hire
27-08-2005, 06:46 PM
hi mate are you intrested in big cats check out my website www.############.com

TonyM
27-08-2005, 06:56 PM
What the? [smiley=huh2.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

westie
27-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Watched the show and Dan had the chance to dunk Rob while he was on the side of the boat and he didn't shame shame shame Dan , well at least Dan caught 2 nice Barra.

TonyM
27-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I watched it too Westie - although that wasn't Dan at Monduran (although we do fish there a bit)

Monduran has been coming up with the goods this year as anyone who reads the freshwater forum would know ;) It was one of those Monduran swb 4wd Barra that got me back and hooked the trebles into my hand :D

Rob told Dan the Lenthalls shoot was on todays show but it wasn't - looks like Rob had his dates mixed up :-? - bummer was looking forwards to seeing a familiar face on a fishing show!

westie
28-08-2005, 02:45 PM
OPP's.......... Sorry BigDan just burn all that hate mail that has been sent to you without reading it. Don't open that parcle that ticks, if you did, then
Tont grab his boat and we will do the film shoot and make sure we dunk him.

How Big Is he Tony

TonyM
28-08-2005, 07:14 PM
OPP's.......... Sorry BigDan just burn all that hate mail that has been sent to you without reading it. Don't open that parcle that ticks, if you did, then
Tont grab his boat and we will do the film shoot and make sure we dunk him.

How Big Is he Tony

Really big :-? ;D

bigdan123
03-09-2005, 01:49 PM
its on today 5pm win tv

dan

Scott15
03-09-2005, 02:53 PM
is win on normal tv or fox

westie
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey Tony he don't look that BIG in his photo or was that before he took up fishin and the easy life.

TonyM
03-09-2005, 11:39 PM
hehe I cracked up when they showed Rob Paxevanos holding a Bass Dan had just caught and you could only see Dan from the neck down ;)

Gives you an idea why I don't want Dan getting upset with me - some of the places we fish are very isolated [smiley=worried2.gif] ;D ;D ;D

TonyM
03-09-2005, 11:44 PM
I also noticed they got a good shot of the Ausfish sticker on Dan's boat ;)

Blinky
03-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Lets hope Big Dan throws his weight around and clocks Rob.. and ends his tv career.. because the fella is a deadset w@nk#.. then again.. 99% of fishing personalities who have a show are... cept the ones who come from Ausfish...

Tim

Met this clown at Cooinda over the weekend..........could'nt agree more!