PDA

View Full Version : One more sleep!

bidkev
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Went to collect Sole Searching [smiley=laola.gif]..............Bugger! [smiley=cry.gif] they'd forgot to put a bung hole in :'( Planned on sleeping on the drive tonight ;D never mind.....one more sleep [smiley=laola.gif]

Black_Rat
06-09-2005, 04:16 PM
A bung hole :o

Heath
06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
remember to get plenty of pics & then on the weekend its "OUT WITH THE HOLE SAW" ;)

bidkev
06-09-2005, 05:12 PM
A bung hole #:o

There's no preformed hole. Whittleys rely on the bilge pump to eject water from the bilge, so it needed a hole cutting at the keel/transom so that it could self drain when washing down etc. Some of their models don't even have a drain in the cockpit, you have to mop out any water that accumulates.

cheers

kev

saphire
06-09-2005, 06:11 PM
How exciting.
Like the ad on TV with the little gold fish in it goes,
"The sooner you go to sleep the quicker tomorrow arrives"

Dug
06-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Nighity night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite ;)

Burley_Boy
06-09-2005, 06:38 PM
You crack me up Kev!
Very sweet saphire lol ;D ;D ;D
Come on down for the weekend and show off for our mini M&G Sunday!

bidkev
06-09-2005, 10:57 PM
How exciting.
Like the ad on TV with the little gold fish in it goes,
"The sooner you go to sleep the quicker tomorrow arrives"

And here I am :-/ Went to bed at 10 as the deckie was knackered after doing a double shift and here I am now at 10.50 sat at the 'puter. Can't sleep fer thinkin' 'bout it.

Still haven't got a car to pull it but just learned after getting all the handbooks that the rig is actually half a ton lighter than I thought. The weight they gave me without engine actually includes it. Have bloody well turned down two (good deal) vehicles that would've pulled it. One a mint 2002 Prado that only had 100clicks on the clock and was going for 21grand :'(

I'll chase it up tomorrow to see if it's still going for a song.

kev

bidkev
06-09-2005, 10:58 PM
You crack me up Kev!
Very sweet saphire lol ;D ;D ;D
Come on down for the weekend and show off for our mini M&G Sunday!

Have I missed something? Where's the M&G?

kev

Angla
06-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Like bringing the new baby home. Don't forget to rock it to sleep the first night. After that it's fend for yourself isn't it?
Get out there and on to those vermin Kingtin and lots of luck

Angla :P