PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Brisso coming to Agnes

Needmorerum
08-09-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm looking for someone who is coming up to the M&G at Agnes who would be able to pick up a package for me and bring it up.
The package is located at Wynumm, and is a small box and a set of outrigger poles. They are one piece, 12 foot long, so would need to come up in a boat.
If someone can help me out, I'm sure there could be a bottle or carton in it somewhere.

If someone can help me out, please make contact.

Cheers
Corry

thedeckie
08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Corry,
Would be happy to help you out,I work at Hemmant which is only around the corner from Wynnum,will be heading up on the 8th and staying with Lucky Phill & Co.I hope it's not one of those Scharpelle Corby packages.

Let me know either on here or PM.Will PM you my mobile number anyway.

Regards
The Deckie (Paul)

roz
08-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I can be your second standby if needed. I will be going through around the 23rd this month. With boat
roz

theoldlegend
09-09-2005, 03:13 AM
Corry,

Might be able to have some input here, depending on when you want the stuff. Paul the Deckie said he could take it to you on 8/10, whereas Roz is passing through here about 23/9.

Although I haven't liaised with Roz about it yet, if you wanted it when Roz is passing through, I could link up with her, get the stuff and put her back on the highway again.

Decisions, decisions.

TOL

Lucky_Phill
09-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Forget all the above running around.

Paul ( the Deckie ) works so close to there, he is the best option.

I can vouch for his, reliability. Maybe not his fishing ability ! DOH !

He's sent you his mobile number, etc.

Give him a tingle and all will be well.

Cheers Phill

agnes_jack
09-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Deckie
Be sure to check the contents, and have it security taped ;)

Regards, Tony ;) ;) ;)

thedeckie
09-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Yer,your'e not wrong Tony,gotta watch them blokes from up around them parts there a bit dodgy.Hence my wording in the reply to Corry.

Cheers

Paul

PS: Looking forward to a beer with ya!!!!!!!!!

roz
09-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Tony,

I've heard there's a boogie board in the freight as well.

thedeckie
09-09-2005, 01:47 PM
That should be fine Roz,I think they only weigh about 4kg!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Paul

theoldlegend
09-09-2005, 03:26 PM
I know a couple of blokes who work at the airport who might be able to organise something.

God, how did it get to this?

TOL

Needmorerum
09-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Sent you a PM Paul, will give you a ring when money orders have arrived and everything is ready to go.
To all, thanks for the offers of assistance, sort of touch's the heart that does, oops, hang on, no, I forgot to put some coke in that one, no wonder it's burning. Ahhhhh, that's better.

Cheers to all,
Corry.

PS The boogie board cover zip broke so I sqeezed it into a car cover. Usually one man lift but with a bit of effort........

agnes_jack
09-09-2005, 03:32 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Corry!! 8-)

Regards, Tony