PDA

View Full Version : Hello. New Member

kingcobe
15-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi, My name is Josh I am Kev's [Kingtin's] son. I am a new member on Ausfish. I have been watching my dad talking to people on Ausfish and I have learned alot about it. Some of you may have seen my photo in the Bush And Beach [September] magazine. I have been fishing since I was 5 years old [Iam now 10].

Josh

ba229
15-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Look out. Nothing to do with fishing :)

Just joking. Welcome to the site. Kev's been verminating the site up for a while now so I am sure you will fit right in too.

Black_Rat
15-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the site young Verminator :) may your rod bend often [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

DaneCross
15-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Welcome Josh. Yep, your dad is a great contributer to the site and I'm sure you'll have your own bit to offer. I bet your happy with the new boat and car your oldies have splurged on. Get out there and take advantage I say ;)
DC

kingcobe
15-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Welcome Josh. Yep, your dad is a great contributer to the site and I'm sure you'll have your own bit to offer. I bet your happy with the new boat and car your oldies have splurged on. Get out there and take advantage I say ;)
DC

Yeh, I'm really loving the boat because it is so smooth of a ride compared to our old boat [kingtin]. Just yesterday When my mum was backing the boat out of the drive she burnt the clutch out because our driveway is sloped.

Josh

Kiktz
15-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Welcome Young Son..........
Tell Dad to back the boat in from now on.

Looking forward to the many fishing pics off the new rig.

Cheers Aj

Bosunsmate
15-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Welcome Josh,

So you are the Apprentice Verminator......Congrats on your Black Belt also buddy....Did Dad buy you them Cold Rock Icecreams and Maccas yet. ?

Flat seas and light winds for ever.

Regards
Graeme

kingcobe
15-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Welcome Young Son..........
Tell Dad to back the boat in from now on.

Looking forward to the many fishing pics off the new rig.

Cheers Aj

Don't worry aj I don't trust mum with dad's car anyway, I always ask for dad to towe the boat.

Josh

rando
15-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Gday Josh
welcome to the site.
Ill look forward to reading your posts , I hope that flash new rig of dads gets you onto the big ones.
Congratulations on your black belt well done
rando

Brett_Hoskin
15-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Welcome Josh.

Hpeo you enjoy bits and peices from the website here.

saphire
15-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Hello Kingcobe,
It is fantastic to meet you.
Hope you have fun in your new boat.
Look forward to hearing about your adventures on the water.
Cheers,
saphire.

mharper2001
16-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi Josh ;

You can never know everything about fishing but here's a good place to start looking for info. :)

Tempest
16-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi,kingcobe i hope you enjoy your stay here and fish happily! ;)
these people cant teach you everything about fishing, but we can certanly try.
[smiley=rifle.gif][smiley=rifle.gif][smiley=rifle.gif]

theoldlegend
16-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the site Josh!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Is that your photo on Page 10 of the September BnB mag?

You'd better go easy on Mum. She might go on strike and not do your washing, cook your meals etc. It pays to keep on the right side of your Mum.

In about 15 years time you'll understand where I'm coming from if you're married by then.

Best regards,

TOL

agnes_jack
16-09-2005, 03:31 PM
G'day Kingcobe!!
I hope you don't catch shovelnose and catfish too, lol ;D ;D
You will have to show the old man what real fish look like mate.
Welcome to the site buddy, I'm sure we will hear some good reports from you.

Regards, Tony

kingcobe
16-09-2005, 04:02 PM

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. #Is that your photo on Page 10 of the September BnB mag?

You'd better go easy on Mum. #She might go on strike and not do your washing, cook your meals etc. #It pays to keep on the right side of your Mum.

In about 15 years time you'll understand where I'm coming from if you're married by then.

Best regards,

TOL

Yeh I know I was just kidding I actually trust mum more with the car and boat.

Josh

_Matt_
16-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Welcome aboard Josh

stunnedmullet
16-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Welcome son of Kingtin. The name kingcobe...is that the power of positive thinking?
The mullet

familyman
16-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Its great to see families getting into fishing together and everything that goes with that.I have a 10yo boy like you who loves fishing and boating.At my local ramp there is a stretch about 1km long that is an 8kn limit and he loves nothing more than piloting the boat through that bit of water......maybe not a Whittley though ;)
Anyhow welcome to the site and congrats on the new toys ,have fun and never be afraid to ask a question,most people here love to share their knowledge.
Cheers jon ;D

Seamus
16-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Kingcobe,

Mate welcome aboard, but I have to say you ruined a great ambush so to speak. You could have fed the old fella burley to your hearts content, happily safe under his nose the whole time while he set the hounds loose on the site looking for "that @*#$% Kingcobe!!!!" ;D.
Oh well, next time......

Seamus

kingcobe
16-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Its great to see families getting into fishing together and everything that goes with that.I have a 10yo boy like you who loves fishing and boating.At my local ramp there is a stretch about 1km long that is an 8kn limit and he loves nothing more than piloting the boat through that bit of water......maybe not a Whittley though ;)
Anyhow welcome to the site and congrats on the new toys ,have fun and never be afraid to ask a question,most people here love to share their knowledge.
Cheers jon ;D

Well then we will just have to hope I can get to know him and maybe you, me, my dad and your son could go fishin big.

Josh/ Kingcobe

kingcobe
16-09-2005, 09:35 PM

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. #Is that your photo on Page 10 of the September BnB mag?

You'd better go easy on Mum. #She might go on strike and not do your washing, cook your meals etc. #It pays to keep on the right side of your Mum.

Best regards,

TOL

If you are talking about the kid called Josh Dickinson with the squire then yes that is me.

Josh/ Kingcobe