PDA

View Full Version : A new start for a old member RIP - SharkBait

MrWong
18-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Afternoon all, Norm here - Bracken Ridge QLD - ex member - SharkBait
After a week of troubles logging in I have a new profile. Seemed something in cyberworld decided that my old profile wasnt the best. Anyhoo hope you all doing well and the wind hasnt blown you away! Me I am at home doing Tafe Assignments - oh so yuk!
Apologise in advance for throwing a few posts up today (promise I will do it carefully) - need to get back at least to bronze as I have a few things for sale!
Cheers one and all.
Norm ::)

Lucky_Phill
18-09-2005, 05:38 PM
WB Norm,

Yes, sometimes it was a bit confusing when 2 people have the same " nicname ", although your's had the capitol 'S'.

sharkbait, Kris will be pleased !

Post away son.

Phill

MrWong
18-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks Phil!
Felt a little lost there for a while, glad to be back.
Certainly appreciate all the peoples and there imput from this adictive site!
Stay tuned for my babe - ye olde SharkBait in the for sale adds - looking to upgrade to a Trailcraft.
Have a great day - and oops another post up towards 30 without even dragging up an old report or saying any pics hehehe
Cheers
:D

saphire
18-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Ah MrWong,
Werent you in an American Express Add?
Nice to meet you.
How is life way over there in Bracken Ridge?
saphire

MrWong
19-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey Saphire!
Mrwong here - - hehe a long term family joke that allways goes kinda right in my house - just ask peagsus on ausfish - - he started it hehehe
All is good here sadly though the wind is dropping and I am now at work! - life can be cruel but at least my Tafe assignments are looking more complete!
Roll on summer and the macks I say!
Cheers
Norm ;)