PDA

View Full Version : Whats the GO????

webby
03-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Before this get zapped,
1. What happened to Rakinray Post on the Hotel Things down the coast, one minute its here, nexts its somewhere else, and nexts its gone into cyperspace?????
2. Homemade Downrigger, Yes it started off in wrong section, but how come its now moved to Boating Chat, though it would be classed as Tackle and Accessories??????
3. Stocks in the Bay, last post is by Rando, but there's nothing there???#
regards

imported_admin
03-10-2005, 08:05 PM
The post was off topic so it was moved. Something happened to the file when it ws moved. I Sent him a PM and explained it to him and suggested he post it up again.

Don't know anything about the other one, will look into it.

Derek Bullock
03-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Whooops. Sorry Webby.

I thought a downrigger was a bit of boat gear, like a sounder or an anchor winch. Want me to put it in the Tackle Section.

Derek

imported_admin
03-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Have moved the Downrigger post into Tackle & Accessories.

Please post your post into teh relevant section, thsi will save a lot of work having to move posts all the time.

Rando's post is there on Page 5 but for some reason it is only showing up to page 4. Looking into that one.

webby
03-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Thanks, Just keeping you blokes on your toes :-?
regards

Derek Bullock
03-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Mind you we arent infallible either so if you think your post has been put in the wrong place just send a PM and we will look at it.

I still think a downrigger is a bit of boat gear. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Derek

webby
03-10-2005, 08:41 PM
It maybe attached to a boat, but litterly its a humungus fishing reel, with humungus sinkers.
regards

Billo
04-10-2005, 06:10 PM
LMAO ...play nice lads #;D ;D ;D ;D

sorry Derek ...vote 1 - Fishing tackle #;D ;D ;D But then again , if it was used to lower a beer to the colder levels of the water column on a hot day cause you forgot your esky .....it may go under boat chat ;D

All good mate ! ;)

Thunderbird
04-10-2005, 06:42 PM
What's in those scones mate?

Sandman
04-10-2005, 08:11 PM
;DCurious about these photoes Ray ;D ;D ;D ;D Bring m on