PDA

View Full Version : howdy! Been a long time

Bowlesy
06-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Howdy there people! Been a loong time since I last posted, but I'm heading up to Queensland for a trip with Blaze, so I thought that I should make a presence! No matter what, I dare say the weather up there is going to be a heck of a lot better than it is down here! You'd have to be a die hard fan, with a tendecy to be insane to be out in a boat at the moment. Wind is absolutely howling! Sunny Queensland, here I come! ;D

DaneCross
06-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Good luck mate. 35deg today, 36deg forecasted for Saturday and this is only mid-Spring. Leave your winter woolies at home! :o ;)

Bowlesy
06-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Errr..............How hot???? Hmmmmm!!! I get up at 3am, and go to work in shorts and a t-shirt in -1 degrees! Ummm.....35s rather warmish! Hehehe! Oh well, at least we'll be near the water! Time for a dip I guess! LOL U going to be there DC?

blaze
06-10-2005, 02:33 PM
4 bloody posts and he's being cheeky already. typical tasmanian

Bowlesy
06-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Personally Blaze, I thought that I was being quite pleasent! LOL :-)
I know that you're going to be hot as heck up there too! Taking Thermals???? Tsk tsk tsk! LOL

DaneCross
06-10-2005, 02:58 PM
U going to be there DC?
No I wont be there unfortunately. Its shaping up to be a great trip by the looks. I look forward to a blow-by-blow report in the aftermath ;D

Bowlesy
06-10-2005, 03:03 PM
If we make a catch mate, you'll definately know about it! I don't think that I will shut up about it! If we don't get a catch, well...........hmmmm.....you won't hear from me till next time I'm up there! LoL Just kidding! Gonna be great anyway you look at it!