PDA

View Full Version : Agnes Next Week

Needmorerum
05-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Couple of questions about the M&G next week. (I put a post up last week similar to this and for some reason it has gone missing, or I can't find it anyway)

Is everyone who is going listed on Phill's post in the 'sticky' section above? There doesn't seem to be that many that are going this time. Have most others got something else on.
Who from CQ is going besides myself and Newby? I'm leaving around 11.00am Saturday, so if anyone else is interested, let me know.
Of those that are going, does anyone follow the V8's, if so, have you any plans for Bathurst? Pity it is on Sunday, second day of the M&G.
See you all on the weekend, accomodation details are above, feel free to drop in if you wanna chin wag and have a drink.

Cheers
Corry

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Hope you local yokels show the rest of them what that beautiful place is all about!!!! Enjoy yourselves and good fishing!

Cheers
Dave

thedeckie
05-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Corry,
Will see what our house is up to,I wouldn't mind watching some of the V8's,over a beer of course...Picked up the outriggers last week,will catch ya on Saturday and drop them off.

Cheers
Paul

blaze
05-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I better start thinking about packing, na couple days yet
catch you all there
cheers
blaze

John_R
06-10-2005, 05:45 AM
I will be there. Not listed on Phils post because I don't know if I am PBA or Ausfish!!

Will be at "Arthurs Place". Leaving Saturday morning. Boat is a Quintex 530 named "KT2"

Regards

John

John_R
06-10-2005, 05:46 AM
Make that a Quintrex 530 Spirit

propdinger
06-10-2005, 08:05 AM
be careful and watch out for a scruffy looking bloke wearing lycras walking around ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wish i was going but was only just up there :'( :'( :'( :'(

theoldlegend
06-10-2005, 05:41 PM
I didn't know Corry wore lycra.

TOL

nofrills
06-10-2005, 09:41 PM
hey corry

mate wont be up this time im sorry to say,so try to behave this time ::).
on second thought RUN A MUCK ;D ;D ;D ;D

catch ya when we come up after those barra
cheers scott

Needmorerum
06-10-2005, 10:45 PM
For you TOL, I'll even wear my pink ones for our first drink.

Scotty, looking foward to the Barra attack, OK, caught me out, a few drinks and some lies, will talk soon on arrangements.

Paul, thankx for grabbing the outriggers, we're arriving about lunch time (12.30) on Saturday, got to go to a Demo at the Fire Station in the morning to see how to put out a kitchen fire before leaving home. We're only just around the corner from you guys I think, we're in Graham Colyer Ave, in a house called 'Beachcomber'.
I'm planning on doing the same in reference to the V8's, if not much is organised, and the wind is blowing, might chase some prawns and crabs for a bit in the morning and then kill some brain cells in front of the V8's for a while. Last trip we all went for a run on the Sunday morning and Tony showed us all how to avoid the sand bars in the creek. Hopefully we'll do that again, gives everyone a chance to meet up at the ramp and go for a super cruise up the creek together before breaking off and doing their own thing.

Cheers,
Corry

Two more sleeps to go, two more sleeps to go, yeeeeee haaaaaaa